Interview With Kirsten Gabrielle Bellini/ Garrett Robert Bianchi

Start from the beginning

I: Like when he helped you for your date with Garrett?

K: Yeah, of co- wait that dinner thing was not a date. He brought me there because I owed him.

I: Oh sweetie. I am the writer. I know what's a date and what is not. Dont you want to know why he asked you in the first place?

K: Well sort of...

I: Now that is a story for another time. Anywho, what are your feelings for Garrett?

K: Way to be blunt.

I: Hey, I need to know if my plans are working. And the readers want to know too.

K: Fine. When he's not in a bad mood he is incredibly sweet and is genuinely nice and kind. Like the soup kitchen, who in a million years would of thought moody and sarcastic Garrett was feeding tens of people in Colorado Springs? At least not me. Especially when we first met at the funeral. But the sad thing is he has a lot of secrets. A lot. And I can tell Mira has defintely affected his life as have some other things like his parents for instance. I just hope once we start spening more time together to prepare for the Cu- oh wait, I'm not suppose to be talking about that am I?

I: Haha nope. Sorry.

K: Plus, he has very nice abs. Like when we went to the- damn it! I'm not suppose to be talking about that either! But anyways, I'm just kind of sceptical that he really really likes me in the way I like him. Why would he have me, a girl four years younger than him, when he could have girls like Mira?

I: Have you two KISSED? O.o

K: Shouldn't you know? Possibly... maybe, maybe not. You'll just have to read on.

I: So you are afraid that he won't like you back.

K: Yes.

I: When did you first fall for him?

K: Probably at the funeral when his was a complete bastard. And then when he told me about the soup kitchen. He really is a kind hearted guy, really. It may not show but he literally is perfect.

Well, except his attitude...

I: Well you have already met his parents, when is he going to meet your mom?

K: Hah, you"re getting ahead of yourself. We are not actually dating yet, I'm still waiting for him to ask me. But to tell you the truth, I think my mom wants me to hook up with Garrett. Like with that phone call couple of wee- damn it I did it again. Ignore that comment eh?

I: Are you that in love with him that if he were break your heart you would feel as if you were about to die?

K: What is up with the abrupt change in subject? And what are those words suppose to mean?! Don't tell me you're foreshadowing an event!?

I: Ah watching you be tortured is marvelous. It is merely a rhetorical question, for now at least. Let me ask you a really serious question. If something was to happen to him, would you stay by his side and never leave him?

K: Now that is a hard question. If I loved him enough yes.

I: So do you still have feelings for Ha- crap, I'm sorry. These slipups are driving me insane!

K: I know right?

I: Okay well I am going to end here before I give too much away so have a nice day Kirsten!

K: Thanks you too. P.S. if something does happen to Garrett or our relationship.... lets just say that I know where you live.

Interview With Garrett Bianchi