The Red Eyes (1D Vampire FanFic)

*Diary*

Tuesday 13 October

My Diary

Red eyes in the woods. Staring at me. Day and night. Every hour, every day, every week. They just don't stop. I've runned from them every time I saw them. In reality and in dreams. Nihtmares.. Nightmares every night. Why doesn't it stop?! But my friends doesn't belive me. Why aren't they believing me?! They're real! They've been in my room when I wake up in the middle of the night too! I walked towards them, but in a flash they were gone, and my window were open. But I catched the creature a little one time, and it had a messy, looks like curly, hair.

Last week I read in the newspapers that there was people missing in my neighborhood. They've been murdered, eaten up by a bear or..a wolf. They don't know what it is. I think it is this creature, but who knows?!

Mom yells now.. Gotta go.

Wednesday 14 October

My Diary

The red eyes were in my room again last night. They're seriously scaring the shit out of me now.. They're coming closer towards my bed every night. I almost start to think that they're going to kidnap me soon.. The clock just passed 12 pm.. The eyes will come soon, I just know it.. Omg.. I'm tired.. Night..

Thursday 15 October

My Diary

I guessed right. The eyes come right after I putted my diary down last night.. They were so close! So close! They were like a half meter from my bed. But I can't move when they're looking at me. I just can't move! The only thing I can do is blink and breathe, and that is hard. They are like enthralling me. And it felt like I wanted to follow the creature and the eyes. And I could almost see a hand strechted out towards me. He wanted me to follow, and I wanted to follow him.

-------------------------------

This is my first vampire fan fic, so please don't write any hate.. Hope you like it! 1 comment or 1 vote and the next chapter comes soon :)

//Matilda :) <3