"Now that's something I'm looking forward to."

Harry chuckles,"Same here. I'm just about to leave, I'll drop Millie in twenty minutes okay?"

"Yeah sure." I say.

"Okay Bye." Harry says.

"Bye!" I say and hang up.

....

"I'm so excited to meet Millie!" Nina says excitedly.

We were standing outside waiting for Harry and Millie. Nina is really excited to meet Millie. She can be such a child sometimes.

I chuckle,"Nina calm down. I don't want you to scare the little girl!"

"I won't chill. I kinda hate the fact that you have a kid before I did. I mean I'm the one married right?" Nina says.

"She's not my kid Nina." I state.

"Well not yet." Nina says. I was about to question want she meant by that but a black SUV pulled in front of us.

Harry and Millie stepped out of the car. Millie came up to me and held my hand as she smiled.

"Thanks so much for doing this babe." Harry smiles at me.

"Hey it's nothing." I say.

"Hopefully I didn't ruin your girl's day." He says to Nina.

"Not at all." Nina smiles.

Harry comes closer to me,"I don't know how long the hearing will last but probably by eight I'll be here to pick Millie up."

I smile,"Yeah okay that's fine."

Harry leans in and peaks my lips briefly,"Thank you for doing this babe. You're a lifesaver. I love you." Harry says smiling at me.

"I love you too." I smile. Harry walks back to his car and starts driving way before giving us a little wave.

I bend down and pick Millie up in arms,"You've never seen my house before. Are you excited?" I ask.

"Yup! Very excited." She smiles.

"Millie this is my best friend Nina. Nina this is Millie." I do the introductions as we walk up the stairs to my apartment.

"You're pretty and you look like Selena!" Millie points out. Nina and I chuckle, we get that alot.

"Why thank you Millie. You're quite a cutie yourself." Nina says.

Millie grins at Nina showing off her dimples. We reach my apartment and walk inside. I put Millie down as she goes running around the apartment, checking out every room.

Nina and I take a seat in the living room and I put on Cartoon Network for Millie.

"Millie if you're done with the house tour I've put on cartoons for you!" I yell.

Millie comes running out of my room and takes a seat on the floor cushions. She looks back at me and smiles,"I love your house." She says and turns her attention to the tv. I simply smile.

"So something else happened in London that you aren't telling me?" Nina asks.

I look at her,"Umm. Not really."

"Are you sure? Cause I swear I just heard Harry say he loves you. Isn't that strange?" Nina asks wiggling her eyebrows.

"Not really strange." I mumble.

"You guys are getting more serious. I'm happy for you guys. I really am Sel." Nina smiles at me.

I smile,"Thanks. So far everything is going great. Maybe even a little too great you know? I'm kinda scared something terrible will happen."

"God Forbid! Don't talk like that Sel. You're such a pessimist. Nothing bad will happen. You guys are happy and if you play your cards right you always will be."

"I guess." I mumble.

"So who said it first? Was it you or him?" Nina asks.

"Well, he essentially blurted it out. So I guess you can say it was him." I say.

Nina smiles,"Aww. That's so cute."

....

Nina left around 5:30. Now it was quarter to eight. I had made some chicken nuggets and French fries for Millie and the both of us were curled on the living room sofa watching Frozen. Something about Disney movies, you never get bored of them.

"Do you prefer Elsa or Anna?" I ask Millie once the movie ended.

"Elsa!" Millie exclaims.

I smile at her. She looks so much like her dad, it's unbelievable. Even Nina said that like eight times today. The doorbell rang and I got up.

"Must be your dad Millie. You stay here okay?" I tell Millie.

She nods her head as I walk to the door. I open it and I'm instantly greeted by someone pressing their lips against mine. I smile into the kiss as Harry pushes me inside the apartment. Harry pushes me against the door and runs his hands on my sides. We pull away to catch our breaths, our chest against each other, our foreheads together as we stare into each others eyes and smile.

"Either you're really happy or really horny." I joke.

"A little bit of both." Harry smirks.

"How did it go? Any good news?" I ask hopefully.

"Yes. We won the case!" Harry smiles at me.

"Really! That's amazing congratulations!" I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into a hug.

"Thanks babe." Harry smiles,"I'm just glad we don't have to see dickface everyday now."

I chuckle at the name Harry gave Daniel,"Yup. So am I."

"Come on. Your daughter is waiting for you." I say drag Harry to the living room.