Chapter 1 Haru P.O.V

I can never tell if this boy.....loves me or not. He barely shows expression. I dont remember one time when he smiled.... but he is just so... adorable! I ca- "HARU! HARU! LISTEN! I AM HUNGRY! Make some dinner for all of us bro!" Aki had interrupted my thoughts.

"Aki, it's only three, and Ren isn't home yet." Aki gave me an annoyed face. "Fine then I will go make myself some food!" He shot me a boastful look. "Um, Aki, the only food in there is the food we need to make dinner tonight."

"Gah! Haru! U can't wait any longer for-"
RING RING RING
I picked up my phone, it was Ren! I answerd it with a smile on my face. "Hello?"

"H-haru, I need you to pick me up." I was confused. It was no where near time to pick him up. " Ren, your school doesnt get out yet." "I know... but the nurse says I have a fever."

I sighed and agreed to pick him up. "Aki, I have to go pick up Ren, he's sick." "Ahh, ok, just make dinner when you come back."

I put my shoes on and grabbed my keys. As I was driving I started thinking about how cute Ren is... I snapped out of the thoughts when I got to Ren's school. I immediately saw him sitting on the bench in front of the school. I stepped out of the car and sat next to Ren.

"H-haru, I need to tell you something." I was getting sweaty. "Uh, what do you need to tell me?" "I'm not really sick I... I just...wanted to see you..."

My heart started pounding. I didnt know what to say. "R-ren-" then...I was interrupted by....