"Okay that fine...." He says with a smile. I then realized that I can get a DNA sample with his blood. So, I grab a pair of plastic gloves and a bag.

I then grab couple of clean cotton balls. Then I placed then over the blood allowing it to be absorbed in it. I carefully take them off with a twizzer, and place them on the the paper bag. The I place more cotton balls into antiseptic and the placing them over the cuts and abrasions. After I finished with that I bandage it up.

"How does it feel?" I asked him.

"It feels really good... Thanks..." He says to me.

"Your very welcome....." I say.

"........" He smiles at me. And I wink at him and I start to clean up the area and put the kit and throw the trash away. I put the samples away to take the the center in the morning. I come back after washing my hands and bringing Ryosuke a beer and a snack. I set it down in front of him.

"Wait, you didn't have to do this." He says.

"Oh, Please Stop. Just enjoy it." I say to him with a stern look.

"Okay, okay, you win. Thank you for this....." He smiles as He puts up his hands in surrender. And he begin to eat.

"So Ryosuke, Tell me about yourself?" I asked him. Taking a sip of my beer.

"My name is Ryosuke Inui, I don't think I have a middle name. My birthday is on March 23rd. I'm a member of the Ice Dragon.
I am Ice Dragon's security and I am a bodyguard. Of which you met Mr. Oh. I am hi personal guard and bodyguard.
Mr. Oh had saved me at 13 from a yakuza gang when I ran away from home. I been with him ever since I was 13 years old." Ryosuke explains softly.

"Why don't you know your middle name or your birthday?" I asked him with a lot of concern.

"Because I don't remember. My family was evil to me. Mother and stepfather were awful people. My mother starved me, my stepfather beat me. One day I was beaten so bad I was in a coma for six months. When I woke up from a coma, I was never the same. My brain didn't work as well I didn't remember a lot from my childhood. But this name SuSu always stuck with me. And these honey yellow colored eyes and red hair. But I can't see the face." He described his feelings to me.

"Niami you Bitch!" I screamed out loud. My anger is bubbling over.

"How do you know my mother's name?" He sneered at me.

End of recap:

Sweetness's POV continues:

"Niami you Bitch!" I screamed out loud. My anger is bubbling over.

"How do you know my mother's name?" He sneered at me.

"Shit!" I stared in Ryosuke's eyes. "Did I say that out loud?" I thought I whispered to myself.

"I heard you. And I heard that too...." He said.

"Umm, I I I....." I stutter out nervously. I don't know what to say. I'm at a loss.

This man is my brother, I hope but he doesn't remember me or our family. I'm in shock my face gives it all away. He always was the one. Who could make all of my emotions come through. He always can break my walls through. I can't lie to him. I never lied to him. He will never forgive me if I do.

"I'm waiting!" Ryosuke eyes beginning darkened his jaw clenched.

"Oh hell no...." I say to myself.

"Ryosuke, how I know her is, because she was the one who...." I was cut off by my front door bell and banging.

"What? Why? Did he come back?" I say to Ryosuke.

"Wait here!" Ryosuke says as he gets up and pull out his gun. He gets up from the sofa. And began to walk to the front door. I jumped up be hind him. I stopped at the end table reaching into the draw pulling out my 45. I flipped the safety off and cocked it. "I'm locked and loaded." I say softly.

Ryosuke looks shocked and confused at the same time. "Stay behind me, and Sweetness I'll asked you about the guns later?" He nodded at me.

To be continued