police issues and im what

" Mikey " i moaned, as he kissed my neck

" Allie " he groaned

knock knock knock

we were interupted.

OPEN UP " the police boomed. me and mikey both jumped up. he grabs a rob while i wrap the cover around me.

me and mikey rushed to the door and craked it open a little

" excuse me,  but we've been a lot of noise Co. oh " the police officer said when he saw us . he leaned in and started talking in a whisper " I see. just keep it down ok " he said then walked back to his car.

Mikey shut the door then pushed me against it and Alameda his lips onto mine. he started kissing down my neck causing me to moan. Mikey pulled the cover down and started feeling my body. I moaned in response pulling of his robe. mikey picked me up and lead me to the room and locked the door. he played us on the bed. and then it happened.

-----—-----------

I'm not writing that

-------------------

a few weeks passed since the.police issue. ive been sick and been throwing up lately.

I just threw up again. I really need help. mikeys not here. he said he had to go do something.

so I decided to call Taylor.

* phone conversation

t- Taylor m- me *

m- hey Taylor can u like please come over

t- yeah why what's wrong

m- I don't know but ive been throwing up a lot

t- OJ be right there

* end of conversation *

( skiped like 25 minutes) 

I washing out my mouth when taylor got here. right on time to.

me and her sat on the couch and started talking about mikey when i had to puke again. i ran towards the bathroom with taylor right behind me. when i was done i rinsed out and brushed my theeth.

" Allie , hun i brought these for you bc maybe u needed them." she handing me a pack of pregency tests ." no i dont need these " i argue

" Al you might " she tried to tell me " just take one " she said throwing the box at me.

i walked out the bathroom shocked....i couldnt believe it.

" you are arent you."

all i could do is nod.

" alright well heading out. mikey just called saying he was on his "

" his what " i herd mikey say.

" good luck Allie bye " taylor said shutting the door.

" Al sweetie why did taylor say that." mikey asked

" Mikey,im...im pr..preg..ant.... im pregant ."