Where the night would take me...

Mauras POV

After making Jane take me home I lay on the couch staring up at the ceiling. I was so obvious, she must know how i feel about her but yet there is no response towards it... maybe she loves me. I mentally hit myself in the face, obviously she doesnt like you Maura shes straight. I was forced from my thoughts by a loud banging on the door, i flew off the couch and opened the door. Jane.

"Jane! what are you doing here?" I asked confused

"I was worried about you, I got halfway home and next thing i knew i was turning around....I hope you don't mind?" She wispered, her face seeming upset.

"No! not at all, come in, you have some beers in the fridge"

Jane came in and got herself a beer from the fridge, i went upstairs and changed into some yoga pants and a tank top so I was more comfortable. Heading back downstairs I could hear Jane muttering to herself. "Jane?" I called out,

 "Yeah Maur, What's up?" she said as i reached the opening of the livingroom

"Nothing, Want to watch a movie?" I loved watching movies with Jane, any excuse to snuggle into her and be in her warm embrace.

"Sure" she smiled back at me. Her wonderful smile

Janes POV

We sat down on the couch, me at one end her at the other, the distance was killing me. Maura had put on a movie about sea turtles, as much as I knew I wouldn't enjoy it I wanted Maura to enjoy her evening. Within the first 10 minutes of the movie Maura was pressed against me, her head on my shoulder.

The movie played, I wasnt even paying attention to it, i was just watching Maura lying against my shoulder, her hand resting on my upper thigh. I was so content just having her close to me and yet i knew i wanted more. Her head turned and she looked up at me, i could tell by the look in her eyes she was confused as to why i wasnt watching the movie. She moved away from me, mistaking my distraction as annoyance because she was lying on me. 

"No come back" i whispered, just below my breath

"Okay.." Maura then whispered back as she pressed herself back into me, her hand now resting futher up my thigh.

I was finally starting to focus on the movie when maura began running her nails up and down my inner thigh, i shivered and lay my head back. She looked up at me and smiled. What did this mean? was she attracted to me as much as I was to her. I guess I just had to see where the night would take me.