Chapter 1

Sabrina:
Another day with paparazzi snapping pictures of me everywhere I go.
I'm currently walking out a coffee shop with lots of them surrounding me.
'Sabrina,over here! Have you had a new acting roll yet?'
'Sabrina! Look this way!'
'Miss Carpenter,over here! Are you releasing new songs soon?!'
I hear them all screaming. I don't answer the questions but just wave at them. I quickly get in my car,ready to drive away.
When you're famous,there is for sure no privacy.
I get to my house that I live in with my sister Sarah. She's also into the acting career.
I get in the house and plop on the couch still sipping on my coffee.

'Hey,the manager called. He said he got you an audition for a new movie coming up.' Sarah says walking in the living room.

'Really? What's it about?'

'It's about a girl who loves to travel the world. And than she meets a guy while she is in Paris for something art related since she's also an artist. And that guy is who she hopefully will live with for the rest of her life. So basically they fall in love.'
'Ooh. Interesting. When?'
'Next week. He'll call back to say when exactly.'
'Oh,cool. Thanks.' I say and head up to my room.

I'm now changed into comfortable clothes and sat down in this big sofa in my room.
I get so many notifications on Instagram,Twitter,Snapchat. Every social media I'm logged into.
I order Pizza after a while of scrolling on my Instagram feed.

I head down the stairs seeing Sarah and her boyfriend Peyton Clark. Who also acts.
Peyton and I are really like brother and sister with each other,so it's never awkward between us.
I've also known him for a long time to. Since my sister and him dated for 5 years now.

'Hey guys,have you seen this article about me quitting acting?'
'Yeah. Probably because you haven't been getting rolls.' Peyton says.
'I know. But I am releasing a new album soon so hopefully people will like it.'
'Sure they will!' Sarah says excited.

The premier of the movie All Together Now is tomorrow and all three of us are invited. Both Sarah and I already know what we're gonna wear and have it already put aside.
Finally the Pizza arrives.

Sarah:
It's the next day. Which means we have to go to the premier.
All three of us get ready at Sabrina and my house.
Peyton just came into the house.

'Hey Sar. Where's Sabrina?'
'Upstairs. Getting her hair and makeup done.'

I was downstairs getting my hair done since my makeup is all set.
Peyton only needs to get his hair done too.
I wear this high waisted long black skirt all the way to my ankle. A top that is a little cropped but none of my stomach skin show because the skirt is high enough.
The not has splats of light purple,pinks and blue on it and I got some white heels to go with it.
Peyton wore a normal black shirt with a denim jacket on top and some really nice shoes.
Finally my hair stylist is done with my hair and Sabrina comes down with everything set.
We both wear our hair down.

Sabrina:
I'm wearing a pair of ripped blue skinny jeans and a white and black button up shirt that's like a flannel and it is tucked in my pants.
Than some white heels with a thin strap on the toes and around my ankle and a thin heel.
We are all ready and head out the door.

It was a 30 minute drive to the premier.
We finally arrived.
There were so many people. There was Dove Cameron,Max Gecowits,Skai Jackson,Jace Norman and one of the famous couples Rowan Blanchard and Corey Fogelmanis together on the red carpet.
I greeted so many people and finally got the chance to meet Bethany Mota who was also there.
Than it was my turn on the red carpet.
Someone a few steps away from me with a sign having my name on it.
I step on the carpet and pose for the photographers and all.
I get to do an interview on the carpet.
'Hello everyone I'm Ally Morgan here with the famous Sabrina Carpenter! Hey Sabrina!'
'Hi!' I wave.
'On a scale of one to ten how excited are you for this movie?'
'How about eleven? I'm really excited!' We both Laugh.
'Rumors say that you're releasing a new album.'
'Oh,yes. I am. I'm really excited for that!'
'I mean we all are! You're the one and only Sabrina Carpenter,everyone is excited for new music!'
'Aw,thank you. Thank you so much.'
'That was it guys! A small chat with Sabrina. I'm Ally Morgan and soon will be back with one of the cast members!'

I waved back to the interviewer and walked away.
I was done with the carpet and than finally got into the theater.

It was a really good movie. I loved it. It was now time for the after party.
Everyone was talking with each other. Drinking,eating. Some people were dancing. It was crowded.
I was walking towards Sarah and Peyton and bummed into someone. I quickly look up to this tall person.

'Sabrina Carpenter,right?'
'Yeah and Peyton Meyer,right?'
'Yes. You're a great actor,also rumors say new music is coming up.'
'Thanks and yeah still working on them a little.'
'Oh,well it was nice to meet you.'
'It was nice to meet you too.'
'I'm gonna go now.'
'Yeah,bye!'

He walked away and so did I.
I reached Sarah and Peyton and we started hanging around.