Chapter 14: Leave

Start from the beginning

"Guys, stop!" I yelled, as I attempted to pry them apart. In the process, I was jabbed in the face. "Shit!" I yelled, as I briefly held my nose. Then I went in again, attempting to pull them apart. Julian and Justin came running into the room, immediately trying to separate them as well. Justin went behind Andrea, wrapping his arms around her stomach and pulling her away from Jenn. Julian did the same to Jenn.

"Don't touch me!" Jenn yelled at Julian, as she pulled herself away from him. I walked over to her, moving Julian aside, and stood in front of her in case she tried to jump at Andrea again. I looked behind me to find Justin standing in front of Andrea.

"I packed your shit! I want you out of my fucking house!" Andrea yelled over Justin's shoulder at Jenn. "You too, lieing ass!" she said to Julian. Nobody moved, as we all breathed heavily from the commotion. "Out!" Andrea yelled. Julian immediately began walking past her. She reached out and tried to attack him. Justin, being quicker, held her back.

"Relax!" Justin shouted, as he held her arms down. Julian hurried past and sped out the front door. I led Jenn upstairs into her room.

"Jenn, what the hell were you thinking?" I asked, after shutting the door.

"I don't know Dai. We got really fucking drunk! It just happened!" She sat on the bed and covered her face with her hands. There were scratches all over her arms.

"I don't even know what to say to you. I can't believe this happened. You know you can't stay here tonight, right? Andrea is crazy, and both of your tempers are high right now."

"Where the hell am I supposed to go?" she asked, looking up at me.

"I don't know; book a hotel for the night or something. I can't believe you guys." I refused to look at her. "Who are you? The Jenn I know would have never gotten drunk enough to have sex with her friend's boyfriend...or anybody's boyfriend for that matter." She didn't say a word; instead, looked down at her lap. "Come on, let me drive you to a hotel."

We got up and carried the remaining of her suitcases to the front door. She brought them out to the car as I went into the kitchen to check on Andrea. She was sitting at the table, talking to Justin. They looked up as I entered the room. "I hope that hoe is not still in my house" Andrea said as she angrily wiped away a tear.

"Jenn's going to a hotel. I'm about to go drop her off. I'll be back in a few" I said, as I grabbed the keys off of the table, making sure I didn't acknowledge Justin at all. I felt his eyes on my back as I left. I dropped Jenn at a hotel and waited with her until she got a room. After she got settled in, I drove back to Andrea's house. Sitting on her front steps was Justin, with his elbows resting on his knees. He stood up as I pulled into her driveway. I got out of the car and walked past him, straight to the front door.

"Daisy" he called out, walking after me. I fumbled with the keys, my hands trembling, as I tried to unlock the door. He covered my hand with his own, causing me to turn around and face him.

"Justin, I really don't wanna do this right now" I said, as I pulled my hand away from his grasp.

"I know you're mad...I know I fucked up. But if you would just listen to me-" he began, but I cut him off.

"Listen for what? I don't need to hear any sorry's, and I don't need to hear any excuses. I'm tired, Justin. I really don't want to talk to you right now. Just leave me alone." He reached out to touch my arm, with guilt stricken eyes. I dodged his touch, and walked around him, onto the front lawn.

"Daisy, just let me explain!" he said as he followed me. I stopped walking and turned around, full anger in my eyes.

"You're a liar! You say you have feelings for me, and this and that! And I was stupid enough to fall for your words! I should have known!" I shouted at him.

"Daisy, you're gonna cause a scene. Chill" he said, as his eyes scanned the block.

"Don't you tell me to chill! And don't even bother explaining anything to me because I won't believe a single word that comes out of your mouth!" I continued to yell. A spark of lightning went off in the dark sky. "You're so fake...acting like you really care about me but as soon as I'm not around, you decide to mess around with another girl. You were dumb to do it around my friends though. I thought you were a decent dude, but I guess I was wrong." I stood in the middle of the lawn, as he stood several paces back.

"Daisy, stop talking reckless! You need to understand-" He said, raising his voice, but I cut him off again.

"I don't need to understand shit! You need to leave!" I started for him, and pushed him backward.

"Daisy, chill out!" He held my hands so I couldn't push him again. A loud thunder bolt rang through the sky, and rain instantly started slicing through the air. I pried my hands from his grasp and backed away from him, with anger and hurt in my eyes. We remained still and silent, watching each other, as the rain poured down our bodies.

Without another word, I walked up the steps and unlocked the door, heading inside. I shut the door without looking back, and shivered as the warmth of the house encased my body. Leaning against the door, I released the tears that were fighting to be free. They rolled down my cheeks as I turned around and peeked through the peephole in the door. Justin turned around and walked away, into the rainy night. I headed up the stairs and went to Andrea's room to check on her, finding her asleep in her bed. I went into my room and peeled the wet clothes off of me, hopped into the shower and washed the day's events away.