Chapter 14: Leave

I was currently on my way home to an empty house. Andrea left her car for me, so they all took Julian's car for the road trip. It's been a week already since they've been gone. All I've been doing was going to work everyday, coming home, painting, eating, and going to sleep. I haven't really heard from any of them, nor have I tried to reach out. I wanted them to enjoy their time. I only heard from Justin two days ago when they first arrived to Miami. We face timed for a bit, but that was it.

I arrived home and pulled up into Andrea's driveway. I pulled out my keys, ready to unlock her front door, when I noticed that the door was slightly open. What the...I'm pretty sure I closed the door this morning. Did someone break in? I peeked into the window next to the door, trying to detect any movement. The light in the living room was on, and a shadow moved across the wall. I jumped back, my heart racing. Who the hell was in there? I pulled my phone out and quickly ran back to Andrea's car. I locked the doors and got ready to dial 911, when Andrea suddenly appeared at the door, throwing a suitcase down the front steps. What the heck? What was she doing here?

I went into the house and made my way up the stairs, hearing things being slammed around. "Drea, you almost gave me a heart attack! I thought someone broke into the house. What are you doing here?" I asked, following the noises in order to find her. I found her in Jenn's room, throwing Jenn's clothes into a suitcase. "Whoa, whoa, what's going on?"

She turned to face me, tears streaming out of her puffy, red eyes. "I found your friend in bed with Julian!" she yelled, as she bent down to start emptying all of the drawers.

"Wait, what? Are you serious? When? Where is she?" I asked, confused. She ignored all of my questions and continued to vigorously pack. "Drea, calm down. Talk to me. Tell me what happened."

She stopped, looking defeated, and started crying. I sat down on the floor next to her, and gave her a comforting hug. After her cries quieted down, she started talking. "We were at a party last night...we were all drinking and having a good time. I drank a lot and started to feel nauseous, so I went back to the room early to lay down. I opened the door to find Jenn and Julian in bed together." I held her as she started to cry again.

"Wow...that's not like Jenn. She's not that kind of person. Where are they now?" I asked, rubbing her back.

"I don't know and I don't give a fuck!"

"Where's Justin?" I asked, knowing he was probably dealing with the other side of the aftermath. She paused, remaining quiet. "Drea, where's Justin? Is he with them?"

"I don't know...I have to tell you something else" she began. I raised my eyebrow, waiting for her to continue. "I went looking for him after I found them together, and..." she paused again.

"And what?" I asked, getting nervous.

"I found him kissing up on another girl" she finished. My heart sunk as she said what I was afraid she would say.

"Seriously?" I asked, feeling anger build up inside of me. "Fuck him!"

"I'm so sorry Dai. We both got fucked over." She proceeded to throw clothes into suitcases as I ran into my room to call Jenn. The call went straight to voicemail. After a few minutes, the front door opened. Where is Andrea going? I went into the hallway, seeing Andrea come out of Jenn's room at the same time. Wait, so if Andrea is up here with me then...oh no...Andrea flew down the stairs and I ran after her, knowing something was about to go down. "Bitch, what the fuck are you doing in my house!?" I heard her shout.

I ran into the kitchen, just in time to find her and Jenn in a tussle. Andrea had Jenn in a headlock, and was punching her in the face, as Jenn attempted to defend herself. Jenn managed to grab a fistful of Andrea's hair, and yanked hard. "I told you not to come back here!" Andrea yelled as she continued to punch Jenn.