0.0

"LOREN TIME TO GET UP"

Loren sighs as she shifts in her bed.

"LOREN DONT MAKE ME TAKE YOUR PORSCHE AWAY! "

"OKAY OKAY mom I'm up just stop yelling."

I got out of bed and went to my bathroom to start my morning shower. I hop in and start to feel the great warmth of the hot water hit my skin, about 45 minutes later I got out to dry myself off. When I finish wrapping my pink soft towel around me I take my other towel to wipe off the foggy mirror to reveal me Loren Beech. The popular blonde cheerleader whose boyfriend is the soccer team captain. I smile at myself in the mirror as I plug in my blow dryer. After blow drying my hair I put my bright blonde hair in a sleek high pony tail. Buzz buzz buzz my phone went off I picked up my phone to see a text from my Zachary.

--------------------------------------
Him ❤😍:

Hey Princess I'm still picking you up for school this morning right?

--------------------------------------

I smiled and text Zach back yes of course you are. Zach texted back fast okay and I continued getting ready for school.

~~

After getting ready for school I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Hey honey hungry for a omelet?"

"Ew mom you know I don't eat eggs I'll pass and just go with my morning smoothie."

"Okay that's fine is your brothers up Loren?"

"Idk mom you're the mother go find out yourself I gotta go Zach is here."

I got into Zach's Black Porsche for some reason we never ride in mine.

"Hey."

"Hey you."

We both leaned in for a kiss and Zach put his car in drive and drove off.

"Ugh Zach my mom is getting more annoying then usual."

"Damn well like I said Loren you can stay over anytime."

"I know but I don't wanna deal with your shitty parents we both know they hate me. "

"They don't hate you they just don't understand you."

"Aha yeah sure."

~~
We pulled up to the school and parked in our regular parking space of course.

"Hey so I'll see you later I gotta meet up with Madison and Jessi alright love you."

"Love you more"

I got out and gave Zach another kiss, headed to madi's and Jess's lockers.

"So what's the 4-1-1."

"Um Kaitlin told me there is gonna be some new students today." madi said.

"Oh great more shits gonna be around. "