That Seems Harsh

You walked down to your locker. You Opened it to see a note

Kys Nobody Likes You stupid whore.

You Crumbled the paper up into a ball. You Got Your Stuff and Went to Period 1. "Another Note?" You Heard a Figure Say something. "Yeah." You Replied To The voice. A Small Person with Wings Walked over to You. "Hi, I'm Shringhold. You can Call shrig, or shriggy." You Look at The Tiny Person Curiously.

You Either.

A) Make Fun Of Him

B) Smile, And introduce YourSelf

C) Stare At The Boy in awe.

If you chose A ____________

"You Look Like a Complete Idiot,Shrignold?, More Like FuckBoi Arnold," The Butterfly Said "Oh Stfu You Wonder why You Get bullied. You want to Figure Out How To Get A Loved One Right, Or another bully." You Said. "IDK" The boi started flying. "Well, If you Want To Find out, You Should see me after school."

If you chose B_______
You Smiled. "Hi Shrignold, My Name is (Y/N)" Shrig smiled back. "Y/N is a Pretty Name. Anyway, Do You Have a Special One? You Thought about it. "No, I dont think so." Shrig Started To Fly. "Maybe, We Should Look after school! Meet Me there sweetheart."

If you chose c______?
Your Jaw Dropped. "OMFG SO CUTE OMG OMG OMG OMG." shrig Sat there waiting until you stopped being an idiot. "Well, After You Finished Being an idiot, and school, See me after School!"

Yay, I'm finished with this
Btw this is quite Different
You choose a path.

Good/Obedient

Neutral/MEH

Bad/Rebel

This ButterFly Will Kill Everyone For u