Awesome Life Hacks That You'll Wonder How You Ever Lived Without

1. Ultimate elevator hack. To go directly to your floor, press and hold the CLOSE >|< button before the doors close. Press and hold the button for your floor while still pressing the >|< button. When the elevator starts to move, release the buttons. You will pass all other floors.

2. A frozen, soaked sponge in a bag makes a non-drip ice pack.

3. Shirt wrinkled? Throw it in the dryer with a few ice cubes or a damp hand towel for 5 minutes. Wrinkles gone!

4. Put a bit of water in a glass when you microwave pizza so it doesn't get chewy.5.Exhale when your left foot touches the ground and you'll avoid cramps while running.

6. Pour coffee into an ice cube tray to make ice coffee that won't get watered down.

7. Phone battery dying? Switch airplane mode ON for faster charging.

9.A straight frisbee throw is achieved with a wrist-flick action. Save your towel whipping for the locker room.

10.Use a clothespin to hold a nail when hammering. If you're hanging art and you still manage to hit your thumb, consider buying sculpture instead.

12. Take phone pictures of your friends with items you lend them so you can keep track of your stuff.

13.Clean your keyboard by sliding a piece of tape between the rows to remove dust and debris.

14. Run out of buns? Use a pickle! No pickles? GO SHOPPING.

15. Lose the keys to your luggage locks? Grab a pen...And note that this is how suitcases can be broken into.

16. Need AA batteries, but only have AAAs? Use foil on the + pole.

17. To avoid crying over your onions, peel and chop the ends off. Soak in cold water for 30 seconds. You'll dice without tears!

18. Going camping? Bring some steel wool and a 9V battery to quickly start a fire. CAREFULLY hold the leads of the battery to the steel wool placed under kindling.

19. Guys. Keep your hipster beard trimmings OUT of the sink.

20. No cork screw/bottle opener? Open with a key at a 45º angle. Twist and pull up. (best with synthetic corks).

21. Score better on exams? showed that students taking notes by hand retained more information and did better come test time.

22. Poke a hole in your coffee cup lid for unrestricted caffeine intake. 

Sorry its incomplete! Btw, im taking some requests from you guys want, whatever it is. Diys or hacks or hacks topic?? Just comment or message me 😊😊