Changed

Graduation. It's supposed to be only the Tommo's, El, Perrie and Zayn. The others aren't coming because, well, there's really no need to bring the entire mob, is there? We're already having the Tommo mob here. You've really got to give it to them for support. And the twins? They're becoming a handful, those two. And they seem split between attaching themselves to Perrie and Zayn, or Eleanor and Lou. We've seen Zayn tattoo Perrie onto his arm, cross dress as an extremely convincing female, Perrie get piercings, Liam do a ridiculous dance routine, and both Louis and Niall transform into old men, not to mention Harry swapping his overgrown hair for a geeky sales expert guy with old fashioned hair but at least neater. In concert we've had Louis lend someone his broken farts, the worst human pyramid ever according to Louis, a movie released involving a lot of screaming and the teacup balancing on Louis' head, a very stupid thing to do on anyone but the dumbest thing ever on Louis' head. You put yourself in danger, whatever you do with Louis, almost guaranteed. "Ready, Jackie?"

"Ready as ever."

"Time to meet the Tommo's, Zayn and Perrie."

"They're here as well?"

"Yeah. Haven't seen Zayn in a long time, about time I did."

"Hey! Twins! Can't tell the difference between you."

"Still?"

"Well I haven't seen you two in a while so you shouldn't think that I'd know how you turned out. Really, you haven't changed, both of you. And you two girls. More grown up every time I see you."

"You seem in a better mood than last time I saw you."

"That was… before I left, right? Yeah. How's Jake?"

"He found himself a girlfriend. European."

"I bet my buttons my parents are impressed."

"Not at all."

"It'll take a miracle for them to not think like they do."

"If they hear about the leprechaun they'll throw a fit," Daisy pipes. It should be Daisy.

"That wasn't going to work."

"You dumped him?" Phoebe looks at me almost shocked.

"No point dragging it out until it got annoying and there was no way we could go back to being friends. Except then he started ignoring me."

"I don't think either of you knew how to handle it in the first place."

"Don't worry, Annie, leprechauns are stupid anyway." I raised an eyebrow at Daisy. Sometimes they say really immature things. I'm used to hearing them and generally don't burst out laughing.

"Daisy's only saying that because she likes the Irish kid in her class and he friend zoned her."

"Shh!" Daisy looked like she was ready to slap her twin round the head. I only looked at Fizzy, exchanged a meaningful nod, and burst out laughing. About time to introduce a friend.

"Kiddos. This is my friend Jackie. Jackie, I believe you know who's who except the twins."

"Oh, I know exactly who's who, including the twins, unlike you." I bet you do. "Lef' un's Daisy, right un's Phoebe. Félicité and Charlotte."

"Wrong!" I thought she was right, though. "We're Gred and Forge." Jackie doubled over laughing while Fizzy and Lottie merely reacted with a chuckle. They've heard that line too many times, clearly.

"Mum sometimes gets them mixed up when they wear the same clothes, they then say-"

"Honestly, woman. You call yourself our mother," the twins cut in. I love these girls.