"Yeah. Okay. I'll see you guys soon. Yup. Sure." Harry speaks into the phone and then hangs up. I wonder who he's talking to.

Harry puts his phone aside and then smiles at me. "Hey" he says.

"Hi." I smile,"Who was that?" I ask.

"That was Paul and Mandy Ray. Amber's parents." He says.

"Oh. Is everything okay?" I ask.

"They're fine. Usually whenever I'm in England, Millie and I always spend a few days with them. This time however they were in America for Thanksgiving and got back yesterday, so they want us to come over in awhile. They haven't seen us in awhile." Harry says.

I smile,"That's nice. So when will you guys be going?" I ask.

"Actually, they want to meet you as well." He says.

"Wh-Wh-What?" I ask.

"I told them that you're here with us in England and that you're my girlfriend. They really want to meet you." Harry say.

"Me?" I ask confused.

"You're the first girlfriend I've ever had since Amber and they're practically like my second parents. They're super nice. They just want to meet you. What do you say?"

"If it makes you happy, then sure." I smile.

Harry smiles at me showing off his white teeth,"Thank you babe. You'll love them." Harry says.

"Wait. One thing, Who does Millie think they are? If she didn't know who a mom was until a few months ago?" I ask.

"Oh well, she knows they're her grandparents but she doesn't really know how they are related to her by blood. I think we'll tell her that this time." Harry says.

"Yeah you guys should." I say.

Harry smiles at me and kisses my cheek,"We have to leave in thirty minutes. Why don't you get ready?"

I smile,"Okay. I'll be quick" I say and get up.

....

Currently we were standing outside of Paul and Mandy's house.

"I'm so excited to see Grandma Mandy and Grandpa Paul!" Millie jumps up and down as Harry knocks on the door.

Within a few seconds the door was opened by a smiling man. Millie starts jumping when she sees him. "Grandpa! Grandpa!" She exclaims. The man-Paul, chuckles and takes Millie in his arms.

"You've gotten so big sweetie. Wow. You're like what 7 now?" He asks.

Millie nods her head enthusiastically,"Yup. I'm a big girl!"

Paul puts her down,"Why don't you show your grandma how big you've gotten. She's in the kitchen. You know the way right Millie?"

"Yup!" Millie says and runs into the house.

Paul smiles at Harry and they immediately move into a hug,"It's good to see you Harry. You look fantastic." Paul compliments.

"Thank you Paul. You look good. Have you been working out?" Harry asks.

Paul smiles,"You know it." He says.

Paul looks over at me,"You must be Selena. Lovely to meet you. I'm Paul." He smiles.

"It's nice meeting you too." I smile back.

Paul guides us inside the house and as soon as we enter the living room we spot a lady, who I'm assuming is Mandy with Millie. She looks up at Harry and I and smiles.

She walks over to Harry and hugs him,"It's lovely seeing you Harold. You look good and happy." She says gesturing towards me behind him.

She hugs me next and smiles at me,"It's lovely to meet you Selena. I've heard so much about you" she says.

"It's really nice meeting you too Mrs Ray." I smile.

"Oh please dear call me Mandy." She says and I nod.

After awhile Harry, Mandy and Paul were telling Millie about Amber and how they were her grandparents. I just sat there awkwardly listening, I mean I don't really know what to say or do. I personally didn't know Amber. So I got up and went to put my empty coffee cup in the Kitchen.

In the hallway I spotted several pictures of Millie. I saw pictures of Amber as a little girl and a teenager. I picked up a picture of Amber and Harry on their wedding day. They seemed so happy and in love. I feel really guilty for thinking this but part of me wonders, will I ever be able to ever make Harry as happy as Amber did? She was clearly the love of his life and she completed him. I know he told me that he loves me but I still wonder and it scares me to think that maybe, just maybe I love him more then he loves me? I don't think I can ever truly replace Amber. I don't want to but I want to make Harry as happy as Amber did once.

I put the picture back and started looking at other pictures of Amber as a kid. She was a really cute kid and a very pretty teenager. As a little girl I can see alot of resemblance between her and Millie.

"Millie looks alot like her aye?" A voice asks and startles me. I turn around and see Mandy standing behind me smiling.

"Yeah. She does. Amber was a really cute kid." I say placing the picture down.

"That she was. And very charismatic as well. Everyone loved her." Mandy says.

"I guess Millie gets her charisma from her mom." I say and Mandy smiles at me.

"You make Harry very happy you know?" Mandy says.

"What?" I ask.

"Ever since Amber passed away, I haven't seen him this happy. He's genuinely happy and I can tell he really loves you. He kept looking at you throughout our conversation." She says.

I almost immediately felt guilty, oh God. Mandy probably hates me. "It's not a bad thing Selena. I'm happy for him. All those letters Amber had written us she always told us to find the right girl for Harry. She wanted this. She wanted Harry to be happy. You're good for Harry and Millie Selena. I'm happy."

I smile at her,"Thank you. Both Millie and Harry mean the world to me."

"I can tell. You're a keeper. I'm glad Harry found you. I wish Amber was alive, she would have loved you." Mandy smiles.

"Was she your only child?" I ask.

"No. We have two sons. Amber was the youngest. Her brothers are settled in Sydney and one is Chicago. She was always the spoiled one." Mandy smiles.

"From what I've heard, she seems like a wonderful person." I say.

"Oh she was. You would have loved her Selena." She smiles at me.