Part 9

Alright soo how are ya lovelies today c:  anyways onto the story :3 (btw harry will be getting a haircut in this one and he's getting the haircut that he has atm because he still has his curls in this story soo yee)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry's pov
I stretched and and opened my eyes to see louis staring at me "goodmorning haz!" He smiled "morning." I mumbled and sat up in the bed I scooted beside louis and put my head on his shoulder "hey haz im going to the store to go grocery shopping you want to come?" He asked i shook my head "i have plans today so i cant go sorry babe." I say "its fine haz!" He said placing a sloppy kiss on my cheek i giggled  "alright hazzie i gotta go" he said "alright bye lou!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him he smiled and walked out the bedroom door i sighed and got out of bed and walked over to my dresser and grabbed a oversized lavender sweater and a pair of faded blue jeans and my black vans and put it all on and grabbed my car keys from my bedside table and walked out i walked into the kitchen and grabbed a apple and walked out the house i got in my black range rover and drove to the barber.
~~time skip to after harry got a haircut (a.n IK I SKIPPED SORRY BABES!)~~
I parked into the driveway of my house to see louis was home.. I got into the backseat and looked for a beanie i found louis' gray beanie and put it on my head and got out of the car and walked inside i smiled and walked into the living room to see laying on the couch i sneaked onto the couch arm and sucked in my weight and leaped onto louis "AHH WHAT THE FUCK??!?" Louis screamed "hi babe." I said giggling "oh hi haz" louis said with wide eyes and wrapped his arms around me i smiled "why are you wearing a beanie haz?" He asked "Oh no reason.." I lied he squinted his eyes and pulled off the beanie and gasped "haz!! You got your hair cut off? " he said i nodded "yep."

"Oh my god hazzie!! Your curls are gone but I still like your haircut" he smiled petting my hair I buried my face into his chest and smiled

After about ten minutes of laying on the couch with louis I decided to get up I climbed off louis and walked up to my room "Hey! Wait on me! I got shorter legs than you you giant!" Louis ran behind me and hugged me i giggled "i want a piggy back ride" lou pouted i rolled my eyes and squatted down and Louis put his legs over my shoulder he grabbed ahold of my head and i stood up and wrapped my arms around louis'dangling legs and walked up the stairs "i can't believe im way my girly than you are and im stronger than you" i puffed louis pouted.

When we got to my room louis got off and sat on my bed i sat beside him "do you like video games haz?" Louis asked i giggled at the random question and nodded and got up and walked to my tv stand and opened a big shelf under it with my xbox one and a ton of games louis gasped and leaped off my bed into the floor and crawled over to the tv stand and looked at all the games i had "you play fifa?" Louis asked holding up fifa 15 I shrugged "not really my sister got it for me a while back" i said "ahh well do you wanna play it?" louis asked "sure why not" i said "okay ill put it in" louis said I grabbed a controller and louis leaped onto my bed i giggled sat on my bed and watched louis play fifa.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well how was this chappie then i quite liked writing it for you!! Well ill update asap ily guys! ❤️
-leanne<3