The battle goes on for the key. I had the key at hand but felt it gone. I turned and saw Sparrow. Turner and I worked together and disarmed him. "do excuse me while I kill the man who ruined my life.." "be my guest." I was about to thrust my sword through him when he spoke. "Let us examine that claim for a moment, former Commodore, shall we? Who was the reason why you had to release me in terms for the sisters's happiness and that you also was slightly forced to rescue that had almost Mrs. Commodore go against you? who was the one that took rash decisions to rescue said sister in the first place when you could have rescued her perfectly fine and had her delivered home safely? So, who's fault was it really that you've ended up a rum-pot deckhand that takes orders from pirates?" "Enough!" I swung at him but he jumps off the roof. "but to have serious thought in this, Mr. Turner... He's right!" I swung at turner and we battled, with me with the upper hand as he backs. there was a sound of breaking and we took a slight break and started to walk at the direction of the now moving wheel. once we got use to it, we continued our duel! after a while, both of us had came inside the rolling wheel and it made way to the beach. the wheel had rolled to the shallows and finally stops and falls to it's side. I carefully went out of the wheel, stumbling slightly from the dizziness, but did not fall. Once I gained back my balance, I made way to the longboat while the others fight. I noticed Sparrow's dirt, from the jar are at the seat, I immediately open the jar then I found it.. the heart.. while no one noticed, I ripped a piece of cloth from my torn clothes and wrapped it around the heart before I hid it in my vest. I joined the battle to not seem suspicious. soon enough, I see Sparrow had knocked Turner unconscious. I slowly made way back to the long boat while battling a cursed pirate.. the battle paused as we were surrounded and I took this chance. "We're not getting out of this." Elizabeth states and I take the chest "Not without the chest. Into the boat." I say "You're mad!" she exclaims "If I don't make it out alive, tell Maria I love her.. I still do and always will.." with that I ran for my life into the grass-lands towards the broken down church, but I was quickly surrounded by the curse ones. "Your bravery is wasted. I shall pry the chest away from your cold.. dead... hands." the headless one says then I looked around my opponents.. "Here you go!" I throw the chest to the headless one's hand, making him drop his head then flee from them.

(~a little time skip here~)

as of now, I had made a raft to get off this bloody island.. then a navy ship came and picked me up as if it knew I was here.. I was clamped in irons and stayed at the brig until we made it to Port Royal.. I was escorted to Lord Beckett's office by an officer. "The last of our ships has returned." Mercer says "Is there any news on the chest?" Lord Beckett asks "None. But... one of the ships did pick up a man adrift at sea. He had these." Mercer drops the Letters of Marque on Lord Beckett's desk. Beckett opens one and looked at it before looking at me. "I took the liberty of filling in my name." I say and from his desk he beckons me over. "If you intend to claim these, then you must have something to trade. Do you have the compass?" he asks and I smirk then drop the cloth I had wrapped the heart with. "Better. The heart of Davy Jones." I say as Beckett observes the moving cloth. He stands and looks at it to confirm and I cross my arms. "it's remarkable.." he whispers "I take I have one commission as a privateer." I state but then he smiles "oh.. I think better.." he comes around the table and open the case that was on a separate table and revealed my long-sword. "reinstated to your previous rank and status, all rights and privileges attended.." he paused as I admire the sword "...and I think a promotion is due as well, --" I unsheathe the sword and it felt right at my hands "do you agree, Admiral Norrington?" when I heard my new title, I couldn't help but be overwhelmed by happiness. I then point my sword at the heart, that was attracting flies. "Give the orders, sir." I say "no no no.. that would be terribly imprudent." he says and I withdrawn my sword and looked at him. "there will be no profit in killing Jones, and instead we can add another ship to your fleet." He opens the french doors that lead to the balcony and as soon as he steps out, the Flying Dutchman pops out of from the sea. "The Flying Dutchman." he states and Mercer and I follow him out. "Whomever controls the heart of Davy Jones, controls the sea.. You have changed the course of history, Admiral Norrington." he states as we see the cursed pirates with Davy Jones. "The map is finished, sir.." the painter alert us, making us turn. Beckett returns inside and stares at the map. "Just the way I imagine it." he compliments as the painter bows the leaves. "I believe we have much to discuss wit-" Beckett was cut off by the sound of doors opening. "I'm sorry, sir. we couldn't stop her." a soldier pants as a beauty enters the room and I suddenly drop my sword at hand. "James!" my Maria runs to my arms with tears in her eyes and I held her body tightly against mine. "Maria... my love.. I've missed you so much.." she returns my embrace just as tight "probably not as much as I missed you.." she says and pulls me down for a kiss, but I stop her. "Maria.. please.. I'm filthy, unclean.." "I don't care." she says then kisses me so passionately. I gladly return it with just as much. we pull away with a smile on both our faces. We stayed comfortable in each other's arms for a while before she turns her attention to the sea.. "Why is the Flying Dutchman here?" she asks with a rather cold tone to Lord Beckett "it's here to ... negotiate with something we have recently gotten our hands on... his heart." Lord Beckett answers "A man's heart belongs not in another's hands, but in the hand of his lover.." Maria protests, narrowing her eyes at Lord Beckett. "James, let's get you home and cleaned up.." Maria turns to me and smiles. She holds my hand and lightly motions me to follow her... I hesitate to follow her, looking at Lord Beckett. "please, go. don't upset the lady. I will be the one negotiating with Jones." I nod, grabbed my fallen sword and follow Maria out.