Tickets (pt.1)

(Brandon's POV)
Me and Hunter were in our room watching Jacob and Blake go live on YouNow. God why is Jacob so hot! That's at least what I think. My brother likes Blake but it doesn't matter. I have my Jakie😍

The things I want him to do to me. But that'll never happen bc he's not gay. I got sad but then started watching the broadcast again.

"Yea so u guys..we gotta go" Jacob said. "But don't forget to bye Magcon tickets" Blake said. "I wish!" me and Hunter said. "We are going to be in California for the meet and greet" Jacob said. "Catch us in the hotel if u can" Blake said making a funny face. Me and Hunter laughed. "And also we love u goodbye!" Cameron said coming out of nowhere.

After that the broadcast ended. I turned my phone off and turned to Hunter. "I wanna go to Magcon so bad!" I said whining. "I know baby bro. I do too! But u know that mom doesn't have enough money" he said. "I know!" I said upset. There was a silence until our mom called us downstairs.

We walked downstairs and saw our mom with her hands behind her back. Uh oh what now?!

"Heyy boys!" mom said. "Hi mom?" Hunter said. But in more of a question then an answer. "What's behind ur back mom?" I said pointing to behind her back. "Oh, well..u guys know how you've always wanted to go to..oh what was it called?" she said. "Magcon?" me and Hunter said. "Yea that! Well...I got tickets for u guys to go!" she said pulling 2 tickets from behind her back.

Me and Hunter looked at each other and then ran to our mom. She handed us the tickets. We started jumping up and down, squealing. "I can't believe this is happening!" I said. "Me neither!" Hunter said. "Exactly! But u guys better start packing. It's in 2 days" she said walking away.

Me and Hunter thanked our mom by jumping on her back and attacking her with kisses. "Alright, alright get off me!" she said. Me and Hunter got off and thanked our mom.

We ran upstairs, into our room. We started packing. I grabbed a bunch of shirts. Most about Magcon and Jacob Sartorius. Hunter did the same, only with Blake Gray.

I also grabbed 2 pairs of pants. I don't really like pants. I like dresses, skirts, booty shorts, and flower crowns. And if I feel like it...make up. Same with Hunter.

One of the pants said "I am Mrs. Sartorius" I luv those pants! Hunter packed like 4 pants. We continued to pack until we were done.

When we were done I went downstairs to ask my mom when we were leaving. "Mom?" I said. "Yes sweetie?" she said. "When are we leaving?" I asked. "Tomorrow. And here" she said handing me 2 more tickets. "Those are u and Hunter's plane tickets" she said. "Oh ok. Thank u mom. I'm gonna go to bed now" I said going upstairs. "Oh ok sweetie. Goodnight!" she said yelling from downstairs. "Goodnight!" I yelled back.

I walked in me and Hunter's room only to find Hunter asleep. I laughed quietly and shut the door. I walked over to him and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight big bro" I whispered. I quietly walked over to my bed and went to sleep myself.

Got a lot of flying to do tomorrow!

Ayee u guys wassup! So as u can see..this will be my first time writing an actual book that is about gay fanfiction. IM SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!! But anyways this book is about Jandon and Bunter. And u guys already know that I ship Jandon and Bunter...like a lot!😂 So that's why I am making this book. I hope that u guys will really enjoy it. And with that being said...I will see u next time on...New Members💋