Chapter 1

Lorens POV

We were in a hotel on TLG tour and I was sitting in my room when..."LORENS MINE BACK OFF" I heard Mark yell. "SHE DOESNT EVEN LIKE YOU BACK OFF SNAPBACK" Geo responded. I started feeling awkward when I saw Mark and geo run into my room "LOREN DO YOU LOVE ME" Mark said. I just sat there starring at them "BACK OFF HER DUDE SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU" Geo said and I could tell that Geo saw I was uncomfortable. "SEE SHES UNCOMFORTABLE." Geo yelled in marks face and then came over to me and sat next to me. He then whispered in my ear "don't worry I'm here." Right after that he started wrapping his arms around me and trying to make me not uncomfortable. Right after he did Maddie ran in. "#GOREN AND #LEO FOR LIFEEEE" she said fangirling. I tried to push Geo off me but he was way too strong. Maddie Then left my room leaving just me and Geo. I heard him whisper lightly in my ear "shh relax" I relaxed my shoulders and leaned back onto the back off the bed. Geo pulled me into his lap and I tried to stay calm because I had a huge crush on him. Right as I was thinking he whispered in my ear again "lay back" I lay back and realized I was laying on his chest. I started blushing but tried to hide it. Geo then said "awe Loren got a cute blush" I blushed more not replying. He then said "I'm not gonna let Mark get you" he then picked me up bridal style and laid me in bed seeing that I was tired. He tucked me in and kissed my forehead. "Night beautiful" he said and left my room. I said fangirling after he left my room I was so excited.