What happened in the motel room

VERY STEAMY                     Me and the girls went in the bathroom and took a shower together as friends and then Nicole said I feel like doing porn so we giggled and put landre on and started to kiss each other and touched each other's parts to look sexy to the boys we opened the bathroom door and the boys stared and held they're dicks they came to us. Cameron grabbed me and thru me on the bed and he took his clothes off and started to hump me. Nicole got a camera and she started to kiss me and Jay rubbed my vagina and tyler started to hump Jay and Jacob started to hump Nicole then I got ontop of Cameron and humped him it felt like paradise. we did alot of porn videos and photos and put them on porno hub. Later that night we went to the lake skinny dipping and me and Nicole jumped in first and jay. We yelled and told the boys to come in. Cameron came first then tyler and Jacob. The boys put us on there back naked and dropped us in the water we stayed and swam for a while and then we herd sirens so we laughed and got out and grabbed  our clothes and put them on while we were running to the motel. And took shots and we got drunk and fell asleep. The next morning we woke up with our clothes off and I'm laying on Cameron's chest and Nicole ontop of my ass and jay was ontop of tyler Jacob and cole were holding each other's balls and there was a stripping pole in the middle of the room............. me and Nicole started to giggle and we got on the pole and started twisting and we asked what happened last night but nobody knew.........

******Vote comment likefan****
Much luv tess<3
BTW me and Tyler used to date