Orlando

Jessica's POV:
I got up at 4:00am and got in the shower. I did my hair and makeup then got dressed. (up above)  I left to the airport and got on the plane.
(After plane ride)
Jessica's POV:
I got off the plane and saw a limo for me I got in and all of the guys said hi or hey. They started saying their names. Taylor, carter, Cameron, Nash, Hayes,Mahogany, Matt, Shawn, Aaron, JackJ, JackG, Sam, Jacob,etc. I sat between Jacob and Cameron. I was on my phone and all the guys had their eyes on me. I looked up and they all looked away. The mahogany whispered in mu ear " I think they all like you " then we both started laughing. "Hey! What's so funny?" Cam said. "Oh nothing." I said. We got to our hotel room and they said who we're sharing with. "Cam, Jessica, and Jacob." Great I got stuck with two boys I just met. I was hoping for mahogany. We got to our room and Cam said "me and Jacob will share a bed so you can have your own" "thanks". Cam left the room to go see Nash and Jacob hasn't really said anything yet. "Um.. I'm Jessica" I said holding out my hand. He looked up from his phone and said "I'm Jacob" his smile was brainwashing me. He's so hot. "Can I ask you a question?" "Sure. Anything." "How come all the guys were staring at me in the car?" "I Don't know. But you want to come with me to Nash's room. Everyone is already there" "sure lets go" we were walking to Nash's room in complete silence. Then he looked down at me I looked up but then he looked away.