Chapter 1

I woke up that morning to the blasting sound of my alarm clock, the sound of ringing bells brought me out of my peaceful state and to say I wasn't happy about it would be an understatement.

I reached over from my comfy bed to the night stand and hit the big snooze button on top.

Agitated, I got up (not so gracefully might I add) and went to the bathroom. I was irritated with my alarm clock waking me up because I was having a great dream, but it doesn't matter anymore because as soon as I woke up I forgot all about it.

After entering the bathroom I did my business, brushed my teeth, and then brushed my brown and curly hair. I made sure to take out all those pesky knots that got tangled in my hair from my sleep last night.

I got dressed in my long sleeved cropped top and high waisted jeans to cover the exposed part of my stomach. I grabbed my vans and walked down stairs.

As I came down, I saw my mom taking care of my little sister and my dad drinking his coffee while looking down at some papers spread all over the table.

"Good morning Bella, did you sleep well?" my mother said to me as she continued to spoon feed my 4 year old little sister, Carrie.

"Yeah, I'm going to go to school right now. I'll see you guys later." I replied quickly, hoping to get out of there fast.

"Wait, honey aren't you excited about tomorrow? You'll be 17 and you will be able to find your mate!" my mom reminded, and a little to excitedly might I add.

"Yeah, but I don't really want to talk about it." I admitted with a smile. On the inside, I was so nervous that I felt like I was going to explode. I was turning 17 tomorrow, and that meant my wolf and I would finally be able to recognize our mate.

I can't wait to see who the Moon Goddess has chosen for us! My wolf added, she has been waiting for this day since my first shift. It was always a dream come true to meet your mate. I was hoping to be one of the lucky ones who find their mate right away.

"I just hope he is a decent young man who will be able to care for our daughter." My father stated firmly still looking down at the maps on the table.

My father was Gamma, so he was in charge of training the pack warriors and coming up with battle plans. He was probably looking at a map of the pack territory to see where he should station patrols for the day.

I of course have to learn all about that since I will be taking his role in about a year. It was always so exciting learning about our packs hidden areas and making potential battle plans. It was also great for getting to bond with my dad.

"I'm sure he will, after all, they are destined soul mates." My mothers words made me blush a little. I just couldn't imagine someone being capable of loving me so much. I was just never used to such an intimate connection with someone.

"Okay, well I have to go or else i'm gonna be late." I said quickly to let them know that I didn't want to talk about it any more. I was nervous enough as it is, I didn't need my parents making me feel more overwhelmed even though they were just excited.

"Alright, good bye sweety, have a good day." My mother said, still feeding Carrie.

I said a brief good bye to the both of them and then hugged my father. I walked out of the big house to meet up with Hannah and Maria at the Alphas house. Hannah's parents were the Alpha and Luna, while Maria's parents were Beta and Beta female.

We are all from the leading family's of the pack which meant our wolves were stronger and faster than the average wolf. My friends and I have been best friends since birth considering we were all from the leading family's.