Hey guys.

Hey. Media is the edit that inspired this book. This has barely any similarities to the books/movie/show besides names,places and species. Just warning ya. It's gonna be terrible,I just know it. But......oh well. Let's push on with this description bit.
This book is basically about if saphael lived domestically together as flat mates (but not as vamps cause I find it hard to write vampiric stuff. Sry. If you no likey,you can go now. I don't mind),they leave notes to each other on the hall table and you,lucky.....whatever you are......person? Turtle? Unicorn? I don't know. You get to delve into their world and read them as your and their story unfolds.

Now let me set the scene.
They barely tolerate each other. The only reason they even live together is because they were both kicked out of their homes for various reasons and didn't have enough money on their own. It's Simon's aunt's old flat(so belongs to him) but he had to call his ex's brother,who happened to be his best friend to be his flatmate. That didn't work out so instead,it's. ..um.....someone else. They're both young although Raphael is eighteen and Simon is sixteen. They live in an outdated musty but still quite large flat and have regular checkups from Rebecca(Simon's sis) every few days to check that Simon hasn't been murdered,although it's nearly happened a few times.