Snow White

Snow White paced around her small, circular room. Her breathing was fast, her face impossibly pale, and tears were brimming her eyes.

"I shouldn't have done it. I shouldn't have done it. I shouldn't have done it." Snow whispered. Her voice was high pitched. Her fingers twisting small parts of her hair. She was shivering violently.

"No. No. He shouldn't have came after me. He knows Step Mother is insane. He should've left me alone. He shouldn't have attacked me."

Snow gasped and she noticed small specs of dried, old blood on her dress. She squealed and ripped her dress off of her, leaving her petticoat and underdress.  She sobbed, keeping her head in her hands.

"They're all going to come after me! What will they think? I cut a mans heart out!" Snow stared at the blood coated knife resting on her bedside table. She twitched, and then, she remembered. She'd been through this routine every single day.

Everything was silent. Snows breath quickened. She ran to the window and stared out. She froze for a second, then visibly relaxed. She gave a small smile, and fixed her hair.

"Oh, yes. I must have forgotten again. Silly me."Snow giggled and skipped away, heading outside to enjoy the sight of hundreds of dead bodies.. with their hearts cut out.