Chapter 4: The Dream

Hello I hope your having a good day and enjoy the chapter :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in a meadow it was beautiful. Oh my gosh wait a minute this is my favorite clearing where i used to go when my father was alive. Theres the old lake I used to go to. I walked slowly over to the lake feeling the warm water in my hands just admiring nature. I was stopped when i heard a twig snap. I looked behind me and no one was there. Well that was weird. I turned around a second time and I saw a guy this must be my infamous mate i ran up to his open arms and hugged him. I had no idea who this was i just felt right in his arms. I looked up and tried to see his face but it was just a shadow. That made my wolf whimper she wanted to see her mates face,but being held by him suited her for now. He picked me up bridal style and carried me back to the clearing. He sat down I sat on his lap. I turned my head to face his but no use his face was still a shadow it was only a silloute. Even in silloute form he still looked gorgeous. i lifted his shirt and traced his six pack with my finger he tensed then relaxed. I wish i could stay this way forever soon enough I will. He leaned down and kissed my lips passionately. I stopped him he growled lightly.

"What is your name," I asked I was so curious

"My name is a..." his voice slowed faded

"No dont leave me i need to know your name"

My dream world was now gone. And it was replaced with violent shaking.

"Yo girl get up now, we are gonna be late!" ugh it's Peter. He's one of my neighbors so he just comes in my house whenever he pleases I don't mind too much. But in the morning
people just come and go into my room without knocking.

"No," I mumbled into my pillow. With her were wolf hearing she could hear almost anything

"Alright I'll just go downstairs and get a bucket of water and..."

I sprung up before she could finish her sentence. "I'm up I'm up jeez!"

"Good I thought that would get you up, your mom left to go to work early so I'm here to drive ya to school"

I got dressed in black converse skinny jeans and a grey crop top with a black north face jacket classy right I know.

I practically ran down stairs because today I was to meet my mate either in school or well anywhere. I walked to the cabinet and pulled out my favorite cereal fruit loops. I went to the other cabinet and got a bowl and got a spoon out of the draw. I sat down I went to eat my cereal and realized duh I didn't put the milk in I got up once again and went to the fridge and scanned the top row ah there it is. I poured on to my cereal and then out of nowhere

"BOO!" Blake screamed from behind me making me spill the milk everywhere.

"Grr look what you did I'm not cleaning this up" I pointed to the big spill on the table.

"Fine whatever kill joy at least I scared you," he walked over to the paper towels and grabbed a bunch and mopped up the mess. He put his arm around peters waist when he was finished and we all walking into peters blue challenger we were off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so many reads so many thank you's to give please vote and comment.