Sunrise

Description: just some cute morning sex because someone sent me a DM requesting sex in the spooning position.

I awoke to the sun slowly making its way to its spot up in the sky. The darkness of the previous night replaced with shining colors as it made its grand accent. Light snoring is the next thing my brain registered. Turning in bed I see him. Josh is fast asleep on his stomach with his head turned towards me. His eyes were shut softy and his mouth was hanging open producing the noise. I didn't mind though because I am completely and grossly in love with this man.

I am the night quiet, unforgiving, and cold. But Joshua William Dun is my sunrise. He starts my day and ends it. Every time he speaks the darkness I bring is diminished. Replaced with bright colors so warm and kind. I look forward to his presence every single day even after six years. I've been addicted since the first time his colors lit up my sky. I will never be the same without him.

I take the peaceful opportunity to observe his beauty. Eventually, rolling over back to my designated side of the bed. Only after I lay back on my side, do I feel strong arms wrap around me pulling my fragile frame closer. After, grumbling inaudibly he pressed his chest to my back, tangling his legs in between mine.

Sighing in content I allow myself to relax against him. Quickly, my lids forcefully come down over my eyes due to exhaustion. However, I figure sleep is not on Josh's agenda when he starts pressing light kisses down the expanse of my neck. Silently trying to ask me if I am awake.

"Josh" I question coming out groggy. "Yes" he says chirping happily. Moving his hands delicately from my chest to my hips. Once there his thumbs start making smooth circles on my hip bones. These circles strategically guiding themselves closer to my already growing member. Before, my sleepy brain is able to register what is going on, I feel his hand slip into my boxers and begin stroking me with ease. I let my head fall back against the larger mans shoulder pulling him into a soft kiss.

As he is kissing me feverishly he snakes his hand (that wasn't occupied with my penis) around my backside. Josh applies a generous amount of man made lubricant to his fingers before pressing them to my hole. Inserting them lightly past the tight muscles as far as he can. After, granting me some time to adjust he starts thrusting the two digits in and out of me. This causing an involuntary whine of pain to move past my lips. Josh urgently responds by pulling his lips from mine slightly so that he can speak.

"I know baby. You're doing well" he mumbles against my lips moving them back to mine, instantly deepening the kiss. Over time my sounds of pain diminish. Moans and pleasurable noises replacing them as he continues to prepare me for him.

Soon his lips are leaving mine and lightly scattering kisses across my jaw and up to my ear. "You ready" he questions with his mouth lingering back to my neck placing bruises along the pale space. I nod my head vigorously. His hands leave their pleasurable places making me whine at the loss of him even if it's just for a moment. From behind me I can hear him spitting into his palm and rubbing his erection in his hands. Only after, he is lubricated enough he presses his member into my hole. Slowly, Josh slides himself inside of me taking his time to ensure its pleasurable for me too. Once the boy bottoms out his lips find mine again, as he begins thrusting slowly in and out of my tight heat.

His member slides deeper inside of me as he delivers slow thrusts. We can't stop kissing it's like I am dead and his kisses make my heart start to beat again. My neck started to ache from leaning back to kiss him. "Joshy it hurts" I whine against his lips rubbing my neck as soon as he pulls away to make my point. The man lets out a low chuckle against my neck but of corse attempts to fix my problem. Laying me on my back he spreads my thighs allowing himself to climb on top of me and settle between them. "Better" he questions and all I can do is nod in response.

As soon as he does he lays his chest along mine. Instantly the man is bringing his mouth to mine frantically kissing me. He needly runs his digits through my brown hair with one hand while, he guides himself inside of me with the other. Soon enough he is picking up his previous rhythm letting out a blissful groan as he makes love to me.

As the man pounds into me I take my hand I between our bodies to stroke myself in time with his thrusts. Both sensations sending me over the edge moaning out josh's name as I spill out between our bodies. Once I come down from my high Josh disconnects our lips bringing his to my forehead. Without warning he is thrusting faster into my sensitive hole.

"I love you Ty" he says with a shaky breath allowing his forehead to fall against mine. I can tell he is close. "I love you too" I say almost completely out of breath. As soon as my words leave my lips his are attacking mine urgently. Josh desperately thrusts inside of me a few more times before he is filling me up. A moan escaping his lips and into my mouth which I happily swallow up.

After a few minutes the man remained on top of me. With his full body weight laying across my small frame. Confusion set in until I heard him snoring softly into my chest. "Josh you're still on top of me" I state loud enough to bring him slightly out of his sleep. His eyes flutter open and the man abruptly stands up making his way to the bathroom to clean himself off. After, a brief moment he returns with a wet wash cloth for me. Wiping myself clean I give it back to him to put in the overflowing laundry basket. Finally, Josh is making his way back into bed laying his back against the mattress. Without warning he grabs me up into his arms whilst pulling the comforter over our bodies. He holds me to his chest as he drifts off to sleep again.

Eventually, the two of us force ourselves out of bed. I start a pot of coffee while Josh complains about his hunger tearing our cabinets apart in search of something to make. To his disappointment we only have Ramen noodles and pancakes. However, Josh is not ready to give up just yet. He pulls out the pancake mix attempting to make them even though we are missing ingredients.

After some time on the stove he is ready to showcase his masterpiece. After making us both a plate he allows me to eat first. Honestly they were awful but after drowning them in syrup I happily kept at it. Finally, he sat down with his plate prepared to relieve his hunger. However, trying one bite he scrunched his face up in disgust.

"Ty that's awful I don't know how you're eating it" he laughs pushing his plate away.
"A lot of syrup" I respond making the two of us burst into laughter. Once the room gains calmness again Josh makes his way back to the bedroom. A short time later coming out with his shoes on and his car keys in his hand. "Come on honey we are going to McDonalds" he laughs. Immediately I know what love is and I'm as deep into it as I ever will be.

A/N
first smut oneshot to start this book yay! I actually love this. Send in prompts but read the information chapter before you do.