two.

^
today: August 13 2014
^
Cassidy Hope
^
I wake up with the sun on my face and groan. I look at my surroundings seeing a human body beside me. Brown curls with eyes shut. Harry.

"Shit!" I curse. Please, don't be what I think it is.

"What's happening here?" his raspy voice says. His morning voice is so hot.

"Uhh, nothing.. What time is it?" I ask.

"Um, 9:24."

"Shit!" i get out of the bed and start panicking.

"What? Chill, we didn't have sex you know." He says casually.

"No! I have a shooting at Elle and its in thirty fucking minutes. Oh my, I look like a mess." i say as i look into his mirror.

"Wait what? You're a model now? I knew you would accomplice your dream." He smiles. "anyways, your face does not look that bad Cass, I'll drive you to your flat or whatever and you can change your clothes."

"You remember my dream?" He replies with an obviously. "Fine. Let's go." I wear my heels and run my fingers on my hair to make it seem presentable. My makeup is not that smudged so I leave it. Harry and I get into his car hands intervened and I tell him the address.

     "Not bad, it's only four minutes from here." I nod and keep staring at the window. With that, we arrive.

I take my keys from my little pocket in my jacket and struggle to open the door. Then, I get in my bedroom not even giving Harry a glance. I take out a pair of jeans, a sweater and earnings and wear them. I grab my hat from my desk and get out of my room putting on my converses.

      "Hey, is he your boyfriend?" Harry asks me swiping his fingers onto the pictures of me and Noah.

"No, he's just my best friend and he's into Selena Gomez anyway but I'm sure he's gay but he doesn't want to prove it." I shrug.

      "Well then, let's go since it's a twenty minute drive, I might of checked your dm's but I didn't snoop on your more confidential stuff. You won't be late at your shoot, so let's go!" He fumbles at the part of snooping in my stuff.

"Well, Harold. It's not like I didn't check on your phone in high school." I smirk and close the door behind me as we get out of the flat.

"What? What did you see." He says anxious.

"That maybe you had a crush on me." i grin and he flushes.

"Ugh! Shut up. And you might as well had a crush on me since Natalie told me everything before I left." I blush and remember Natalie my childhood close friend but not as close as Harry.

"Stop, and I'm still mad at you for leaving me!" I speak.

"I missed you every single day Cassie! Please let's just forget it alright?" I nod and he focuses on the road.

We arrive a minute late with flashing lights around us and with the manager mad but smiles when he sees Harry.

"Ah! Harry, how's it going?" He asks.

"Fine, fine. I'm sorry Cassidy was late. It was my fault. Please don't fire her or whatever."

"Oh no! It's fine, only if it's with you my boy. Anyways, go into the closet. Stylist are waiting for you." I nod and scurry of leaving Harry and Antonio (the manager) alone.

reunited | h.s.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara