The Beginning

Coco POV
Me and my twin Raven ran downstairs to our parents to tell them something. "Mom and dad we got something to tell you." I said. "OK what do you want?" Mom asked. "Um me and Coco want to become WWE wrestlers." My sister Raven said. Nobody said nothing. Me and my sis looked at each other confused. They thought their parents would yell at them by now. "Ok." I heard my dad said. "Wait what?" I said I think he said yes to letting us become wwe wrestlers. "I'm letting you guys become wrestlers." Dad said. I guess he could tell that I was happy because I was smiling like Cheshire cat ( is that how you spell it) "I'll talk to Stephanie about this but for now don't give up on your dreams." My mom said. We nod.
A few days later
"Girls come down here". Dad yelled from downstair. We ran downstairs and said "Yes?" "I talked to Stephanie she said you guys can deputy on wrestlemaina. Raven you will go out with your father and his brother and Coco you will go out with me. You both will be a distraction for our opponent. Oh Raven you'll come out with you're fathers music and Coco you'll come out with the remix of my song amazing." My mom said we said OK and had dinner then we left to get some sleep since wrestlemaina is this Sunday.

If you can't tell Coco is Coco Jones and Raven is China Anne McClain