Dreams...

Eight

My breathing became ragged as Blake pulled me closer to him by my waist. His touch burned into me as if he was branding me as his own. Each touch created a wave of unimaginable pleasure that would leave me feeling dizzy and weak. He had a magical effect on me like no other. I ran my hands up and down his body, not being able to get anoth of him. He was like a drug to me. My own personal drug that could only give me and no other this kind of pleasure.

Blake slowly lowered his head, watching my lips hurgrily. He took possession of my mouth leaving me breathless. His lips were made for mine. They were perfect. Soft and inviting. I kissed him back with just as much passion as he did. There was a fire in the pit of my stomach that seemed to grow bigger and stronger as the kiss deepend. Heaven could only describe the way I was feeling at this very moment. A soft whimper of need escaped from my throat, causing Blake to pull back. He began placing small delicate kisses along my jaw, moving down to my neck. If it was possible he managed to increase the pleasure that was coursing through me.

I woke up with a fright was someone was shaking me. I blinked rapidly trying to take in my sourroundings and to find out the source of waking me up from my dream. Once my vision cleared I realised it was Maria shaking me, not very gently I might add.

"What?" I snapped at her. I might seem angry, but I had good reasons to be. She just woke me up from the best dream I have ever had. She seemed taken back slightly but soon shook it off.

"Who were you dreaming about. All I could hear was you moaning." She said with a giggle. I blushed slightly. Had I really been that loud. I looked around the plane, trying to see if anyone was watching us. They all seemed pretty busy with there own things. I turned back to Maria who still had her eye brows raised questionably.

"No one." I said. She narrowed her eyes at me and waited for me to tell her. I was not giving in to her. I didn't want her to know about Blake. I think she would have a heart attack if I told her. And then she would probably slap me for not telling her sooner. I'm not really in the mood to get slapped. Before she could interrogate me, a voice traveled through the plane telling us to buckle up as we were landing soon. I couldn't decide what to think of this trip. Was it a good thing? Did I want Blake as my mate? The question has been stuck in my mind all weekend. But I still had no answer. I think I know the answer, but I don't want to admit it.

We grabbed a taxi from the airport to the pack house. It was a lond ride. Our small town was basically in the middle of nowhere. It was surrounded by trees. A good thing for werewolfs. We didnt get many new people in our town. It's more of a werewold community. Everyone knows everyone. It's really that small.

Maria and I had just graduated, so we decided to open a clothes shop in the town center. Ever since we were little we had wanted to own a shop together. My dad brought it for me as I graduation gift. I was very grateful for it. We have only just recently opened. It took forever to decorate and get in stock, but it all paid off, we have loads of customers and were racking in the cash.

The car pulled up outside the house. It was the biggest house in town. We had allot of people living here. About four families. The rest of the pack live in their own houses. My mum and dad were already waiting outside on the step with my older brother. My brother was known as a slight player around town. Sooner of later he was going to run out of girl to play around with. Their is not anoth girls in this town.

When my mother spotted the taxi, she came running down the steps and towards us. She was one of them mums that always treat you like a five year old. The other week she even tried to hold my hand crossing the road! That is just plain weird. As soon as I stepped out of the car, I was smotherd in kisses by her. I stood there awkardly, glaring at my brother who was making kissie faces at me over my mothers shoulders. Thankfully my dad was there, who gave him a slap around the back of head.