Chapter 7

Zahara's pov

Pregnant. Could be pregnant. Yeah could be.
I'm not pregnant. But hey if I was I'd be prepared. Sorta kinda prepared in a way. Okay so I may not be prepared whatever.

I continue eating my food. Roshon looks like he's worried about me. He takes my hand and looks me in the eye.

"Babe you okay? You haven't said much to me since you came back?" I shrug my shoulders and continue eating. "What do you mean you don't know?"

"I mean I don't know. Roshon you should've been more careful. I could be pregnant. The thought bothers me. I'm still nineteen. You're twenty. I didn't plan on having kids til I'm at least married. So you want an answer no. I'm not okay. Because you weren't being careful and thinking about the consequences of not wearing protection."

We sat in silence for a couple minutes until I took my plate downstairs. He grabbed me by my arm close to him.

"Roshon leave me alone." I tried to pull away but he pulled me in tighter. "Roshon stop it. I said leave me alone."

"Zahara I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset."

"Well you did Roshon. I'm going to bed." I get in the bed my back facing him. He got in the bed and wrapped his arms around me. I was to tired to move his arms. We soon drifted off to sleep.

...

The next morning I woke up to find Roshon had left. A note was on the pillow next to me.

Sorry I couldn't be there when you woke up. I had to be to work early. If you want to, you don't have to go to work today. Love you, Roshon.

I get up put my hair in a messy bun. Today I'll just wear a sweatshirt and a pencil skirt. Grabbing my keys I walk out the front door and walk to the car.

I arrived at the office to be greeted by Kylie. "Hey Zahara. Nice to see you here today."

"What do you mean I work her-" Someone put a white cloth over my mouth and nose. I blacked out.

Roshon's POV

Either Zahara's late or decided not to come. I wish she was here. I really was stupid. All I had to do was wear a condom. Now she could be pregnant. With my child.

But she wouldn't miss work. Even if I said she could. I had a surprise for when she got back from visiting her sister.

I call her phone and it went straight to voicemail. I call again. It goes back to voicemail. She's fine. Probably just fell asleep. I'll call later.

Zahara's pov

I woke up tied to a chair. The ropes around my wrists were tied tight. So we're the ones around my ankles. "I see you woke up."

I recognized that voice instantly. "Let me go Kylie. What do you want from me?"

"Don't worry about that. You just need to worry about your life. Trevor come here." Wait did she just say Trevor? Trevor stood in front of me.

"Do whatever you want with her. I'll be back later." She left. She left me here with him. Trevor tried to kiss me. I turned my head.

"Look at me bitch." He turned my head towards him. He kissed me very roughly.

...

I woke up under a naked body. I'm guessing Trevor's. My clothes we're ripped and thrown across the room. I had the sudden urge to throw up. It went away after I threw up on Trevor. I look up and see a pissed Trevor.

"I see you want to learn another lesson." He yanked me onto my knees. He stood putting his dick in my face. I grabbed it. You get the picture.

Roshon's pov

Kylie walks into my office. "Look Roshon I'm here to offer you a deal. What if I told you I know where Zahara is?"

"If you laid a finger on her I swear I will-"

"Calm down I didn't do anything. Here's the deal you have sex with me I give you Zahara."

"Let's negotiate. I give you your job back you give me Zahara."

She thought about it for a second. "Deal. Let's go." We shook on it and she went to her car.

I asked my friend who is a police officer to follow us to wherever we're going. Luckily he came to my office today and hasn't left yet. It was about an hour drive then we pulled up at an abandoned factory.

Why is she here? Kylie unlocks the door.

"Where is she Kylie Jenner?"

"Trevor come out here please. And bring the bitch out with you." Trevor walks out dragging Zahara struggling to get out of his grip.

She had a bloody nose, a black eye, and bruises on her arms and legs. I'm pretty sure she had more injuries considering who she was with.

"Zahara are you okay?" Trevor dropped her on the floor. I went over a pulled her into a protective hug.

"Yep Zahara is a good little slut. She did a nice job on me this time," Trevor said. I heard sirens coming from outside. I picked up Zahara and carried her outside bridle style.

...

The police arrested Trevor and Kylie. We're in the hospital right now. Zahara has a broken leg, broken arm, and punctured lungs. She'll be here for a few weeks. Then she goes home. "Babe are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for saving me." I gave her a peck on the lips. "This means I'm probably most likely pregnant. Not getting out if this one. It also means I'm not going to be able to live my dream after all."

"What do you mean your dream?" That was the most self centered question I could've ever asked in my entire life.

"You got that right." Did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did. Anyway my dream was to go to California, attempt to be discovered, and sing. Hoping to one day be happy. I got this job to be able to afford a house and plane ticket." I never knew that.

"You should've told me. I could've helped you."

"Yeah but I didn't want to seem like I'm your favorite employee. Even though I already know I am."