Chapter 30

Chapter 30
Kate Astro
"Mrs hemming what do you do for a living?" My mom asks in a sweet tone.
"I'm a nutritionist" she says in a sweet tone.
I was currently playing with my spaghetti with my fork, twirling it around.
"Ashton what do you do for a living?" Mrs. Hemmings asks turning her head to look at the young boy.
"Funny you ask, I'm currently going to school to become a teacher. I help out in Mr. Hemmings class too" Ashton replies with an adult tone.
"That means that you're Kate's teacher as well?" Sky buts in.
I forgot she was hear to be completely honest. I wish she wasn't hear, she can say something stupid or flirty.
"Yes I guess I am kind of?" Ashton answers unsurely.
"Kate you're banging your teacher then" sky says making me drop my fork completely.
Mr. Hemmings was sending my death glares. Sky is gonna get it after dinner, from both me, and my mom.
"Skylar!" My mother scolds, but she was laughing.
"Seriously though Ashton and Kate are banging and he's her teacher" she says pointing to the two of us.
  "We aren't banging" Ashton says softly.
"I heard you two all last night" she says in childish tone.
"I-I'm not hungry anymore" I say placing my fork at the table.
"Kate you have to eat" my mother says softly towards me.
I was done with this disaster of a dinner. It's messed up on so many terms. Imagine if it was Luke and I, and not Ashton. Luke is actually my teacher! My married teacher!
I shake my head quickly and stand up.
"Mrs. Astro do you mind if I use the bathroom?" Mr. Hemmings asks softly, gripping on to his stomach in an uncomfortable manner.
"Of course you can use the bathroom! Kate show him to the one upstairs, it's a lot nicer" my mother instructs.
I roll my eyes and nod my head.
Once we were out of sight and hearing range from the rest of the family Luke pushes me into the bathroom, and locks the door.
"So now you're banging big boys huh?" He asks pressing his hard shaft against mines, through his pants.
I wasn't able to speak. Ashton and I didn't 'bang' we simple made out and had dry sex, but I definitely wasn't telling Luke that.
"You've been a bad girl" he says gripping onto my hips.
"what are you gonna do about it daddy?" I ask not completely sure what I am doing.
Luke steps away and begins to strip himself down.
"Strip now." He demands looking me into the eyes.
I slowly take off my shirt and shorts with no trouble. I unclasp my bra and throw it across the room.
I am alittle nervous taking off my panties, I was currently soaking and I definitely knew it showed.
"take them off or I will rip them off" he demands in a low tone.
I nod and quickly slip them off.
Luke was currently sitting on the toilet seat, rubbing up and down his shaft. Little and quiet groans leave his lips as he looks me in the eyes.
"K-Kate" he moans out softly.
He pats his thigh, telling me to sit down. He positions me so I am only straddling his right thigh. He takes one finger off himself and onto my heat, spreading my folds apart.
"Baby girl I want you to ride daddys thigh ok?" He asks in a still demanding, but sweet tone.
I nod and begin to rock my hips back and forth. Allowing myself to let out soft whimpers. I tangle my hair into daddys hair as I continue to rock slowly, making my juices coat a small area of his thigh.
"Fück baby only if you knew what you do to me"
--------------------------------------------
Wow this was a very intimidate KUKE moment!!
Anyway, does anyone here watch scream? That shït was lit last night and I honestly need someone to explode too!
Qotd (question of the day): do you think sky knows about Luke and Kate?
Twitter:kissmehcalum