‘Five rooms under the name Granger?’ Mrs Granger asked, smiling at the receptionist who was mid yawn.

‘Oh, yes. Three double bed rooms, one room with three single beds and one room with two single beds,’ Mrs Granger nodded, ‘sure here you are. Have a lovely stay.’

They walked up to their rooms and Mrs Weasley explained to them.

‘Right, Hermione and Ginny are sharing a room. Harry, Ron and Draco are sharing one.’ Mrs Weasley said handing a key to Hermione and one to Harry.

Their rooms were opposite one another but Hermione was a little annoyed that she couldn’t share a room with Draco instead since they were about to be married!

‘It's late. So I want all of you in bed and awake at 9.’ Mrs Weasley said, turning to go into her room.

Narcissa smiled and took the room beside Mrs Weasley’s. And Mrs Granger took the room opposite.

‘How the hell am I going to get to sleep?’ Draco muttered.

‘Guys I'll be back.’ Ron said, walking down the hall.

‘Where are you going, Ronald?’ Hermione asked, walking towards him.

‘You know how I told you about Joanne?’ Ron asked, coming to stop and turning around, ‘well... I told her to meet me here. She's in a room on the top floor. I’m going to go and see her.’

Ron walked off, leaving Hermione staring after him. He had bought Joanne without asking her? And now he was off to cuddle in bed with her. The thought annoyed Hermione a little but she tried to brush it off.

‘Well.’ Harry said, grabbing Ginny’s hand he kissed her deeply, ‘I'm off to sleep!’

‘So am I!’ Ginny said and they went into different rooms.

‘Get to sleep, Draco.’ Hermione said, kissing him and going into her room as Draco groaned.

After a while of standing in the hall, hoping Hermione would come out, he decided he’d better just go to bed and hope he could sleep.

---

Breakfast in the morning was pretty good, which Hermione was thankful for. She was in the process of eating through her egg and toast, glancing at Draco who was looking very tired. She chuckled, taking his hand and squeezing it.

‘So,’ Draco yawned, squeezing her hand back, ‘what are we doing today?’

‘Beach!’ Ginny grinned, ‘obviously, that should be our first destination.’

‘Where’s Ron?’ Mrs Weasley asked, finishing off her tea.

‘He said he wasn't hungry and went to the beach,’ Harry shrugged, knowing he’d be with Joanne since he hadn’t come back to the room all night. He only came back in the morning to change into fresh clothes.

‘Let's go!’ Hermione said, placing her fork down onto her plate.

They got up and walked down to the beach which happened to be near their hotel.  The weather was perfect: sun, sun and more sun. The beach had soft sand and a drinks bar that had holiday goers surrounding it.

Hermione spotted Ron with a girl and she led Draco to them. Joanne, Ron’s girlfriend, was wearing flip flops, short shorts and a tank top. She had long blonde hair and blue eyes that were staring at Draco when they came over.

‘Draco?’ Joanne asked, pushing her sunglasses to the top of her head and grinning,  ‘that is you! Hey! Remember me?’

‘Sorry?’ Draco said, a confused smile on his face.