"I Got A Creepy Feeling Or Something. I Feel Like We're Being Watched...Well...I'm Being Watched." I Said. Dex Started Looking Around And So Did I. We Didn't See Anything Out Of The Ordinary Though.

"Maybe I'm Just Trippin." I Said.

"Ain't No Damn Maybe. Your Ass Is Trippin." He Said. I Sucked In My Teeth.

"Fuck You Dex." I Said.

"Damn Can We Finish Our Date Night First? I Should've Never Gave You This D If You Was Gon Be Dick Hungry Like That!" He Said. I Burst Out Laughing.

"Shut Up Dude!" I Laughed. Once I Calmed Down, I Ran My Fingers Through My Hair And Cleared My Throat.

"Anyways...Where Is This Surprise?" I Asked.

"Come On." He Said, Grabbing My Hand. We Got In The Car And Headed To This Mysterious Surprise That Dex Had For Me. I Was Excited To See What It Is, Considering The Fact That Dex Isn't The Type To Give Random Surprises.

"Can You Give Me A Hint On What This Surprise Is?" I Asked.

"Yeah...It's Long And Bright." He Said, Smirking At Me. I Squinted My Eyes As I Shot Him A Look. He Laughed Loudly.

"Get Your Mind Out Of The Gutter Man! Look!" He Said, Pointing Ahead. I Gasped When I Saw A Bridge Ahead That Was Long And Actually Lit Up.

 I Gasped When I Saw A Bridge Ahead That Was Long And Actually Lit Up

Damn...My Mind Really Was In The Gutter.

We Both Got Out Of The Car And Started Walking Across The Bridge. It Had A Romantic Atmosphere And I Absolutely Loved It!

"I Love This Surprise Babe! Thank You." I Said, Kissing His Soft Lips.

"You Welcome, But This Isn't The Surprise." He Said, As We Walked Towards The Edge.

"Oh Shit That's Too High." I Said, Backing Up, But Dex Placed His Hands On My Hips.

"Relax. I Got You Ma." He Said, Kissing My Neck. I Blushed As He Guided Me Closer To The Edge. I Placed My Hands On The Rails And Looked Down Into The Water. For A Minute, I Was In My Own Little World And I Loved It.

"So If This Isn't My Surprise...Then What Is?" I Asked Dex, Still Staring Down Into The Water.

"What?" Dex Said.

"I Said So If This Isn't My Surprise...Then What Is?" I Said Again. He Knows I Hate Repeating Myself.

"This Is Your Surprise." He Said. I Scrunched Up My Face As I Turned Around To Face Him.

"But You Said--" I Began, But I Was Cut Off When I Saw SaMiyah On One Knee, In Front Of Dex, Holding A Ring Box. I Gasped As I Grabbed My Mouth.

"SaMiyah Asked Me The Other Day Was I Gonna Marry You And I Told Her Yeah One Day." Dex Said.

"And I Said Why Not Today!" SaMiyah Said.

"And I Told Her That's Not How It Works, But She Insisted That I Make It Work." He Said.

"Yep! So Mommy...Will You Marry Daddy?" She Asked Me. I Had Warm Tears Sliding Down My Face As I Nodded.

"Of Course I Will." I Said. SaMiyah Cheered As She Got Up And Ran Into My Arms. I Hugged Her Tight And Cried As Dex Walked Up To Us, Cupped My Face In His Hands, And Kissed Me Hard. I Didn't Even Notice That There Was A Small Crowd That Was Clapping And Some Even Had Their Phones Out Recording This Beautiful Moment.

"We Picked You Out A Pretty Ring." SaMiyah Said, Opening The Box.

"Aww I Love It You Guys!" I Said, Crying Harder

"Aww I Love It You Guys!" I Said, Crying Harder. I Loved This Ring More Then I Loved My Fake Wedding Ring, But I Planned On Wearing Both Of Them. Dex Took Of My My Current Ring And Replaced It With My New Engagement Ring.

I Definitely Wasn't Expecting This!