Chapter 63

Khalida's POV

"So you live here alone?"

I had just moved in a couple of hours ago and Camilie seemed to be extra friendly. She was helping me unpack my stuff and we were getting along quite nicely. Everything was going as per the plan.

"Currently yes. My daughter got married recently and she is on a honeymoon."

She said while she placed the flowers in the flower vase.

I hate flowers.

"That is so nice. Where did she go? I too have an elder sister and I was planning on giving her a honeymoon trip as a gift. So any suggestions will be helpful."

Trying to be all goody goody was very difficult for me but I think I was doing it quite good.

"Cool Khalida. They are at Hawai. When is your sister getting married and where is she. She doesn't stay with you?"

I tried to keep my calm posture and continued unwrapping the TV Set. From the inside I was extremely curious to run to father and give him the news.

We were not hoping this to go so smooth. Camilie was such a fool. And I was waiting for the day I will suck the blood out of her body till there is no blood left in her. And right now her questions were just going to make my anger burst out.

"Umm. She is not getting married now.. I was pre planning. And.. and... and she doesn't stay here."

"Where is she then?"

"Salzburg. She works there and I got a job here so here I am!"

I did not want to spill out her real location but I couldn't think of anything else. The fake smile on the face was difficult to hold which made it almost impossible for me to think of anything.

Camilie kept on talking about her daughter and her son-in-law. Their love story and everything was pissing me off. We were done unpacking and I had to pretend making lunch for myself in front of her. I had no idea of how people work in the kitchen as being the princess it was none of my buisness. The thought of bringing a maid along crossed my mind but I shrugged it off. There should be no one other than my father and sister I can trust on our mission. We were at a very crucial stage and did not have any intentions of fucking up our plans. Bringing someone else along would only increase the risk of leaving clues behind. We did not want to fall under court's suspicion.

"Khalida I need to go back and get some work done. Call me anytime you need help."

"That's so sweet of you Cam. Thank you."

"You're welcome love. Bye"

"Bye."

Throwing away the apple I was pretending to slice I walked out of the kitchen and immediately locked the door. I had to make a mental connection with dad sister so that we discuss our further plans.

Walking to one of the bedrooms I closed the door behind and sat on the floor in Indian style. After few minutes of concentrating I was able to connect with dad. Strangely Keket had blocked any mental connection and no matter how much I tried I couldn't get to her. We decided to drop her a message about our plan which we made after hours of discussion.

"Khalida make sure that nobody notices that you are not at home."

"I'll take care of that father. I will be leaving today itself."

"Good you have teleporting powers. Nobody can track your movement."

"I know dad."

"Good luck my Princess."

"Thanks dad. I love you."

"Love you too honey. Bye."

I decided to leave as soon Camilie sleeps. The couple will be vulnerable and defenceless in Hawai as they do not have their stinky dog and weird hybrid friends to help them. Killing Elina was going to difficult but she was still amateur. She had no knowledge of using her powers and fighting. Watching Zack's misery was going to be a treat to me. I was super excited to go ahead with my plan. Father wanted me to contact Keket again but I know she had blocked the mental communication on purpose. I decided to keep her out of it.

Zack's POV.

The vampire hunters had agreed to come with us to Scotland. Our fight against the evil vampires was going to be easy with their help. We all knew that The Swan sisters and their father was responsible for everything but due to lack of clues and evidence we had couldn't do anything. Keket's arrival was also not going to prove anything so all we could do was to be extra safe.

Natalia had informed everyone that we were going Hawai. The only person who was aware of our real location was mom,dad,Natalia and Osborne. I couldn't thank Natalia enough for this amazing idea because she totally understood how badly we wanted to be left alone with no interference. Although we still couldn't get to be left alone after we met the vampire hunters.

The four girls and my beloved wife were having an amazing girl time together. And I sat near the pool watching them dance, booze and have fun. It was already very difficult to stay away from Elina but since I knew this is something which was going to stay with me forever, I decided to let Elina have fun. Sometimes it was also fun listening the girls gossip about the other girls. Strangely, Girls the most complicated creatures of God found happiness in very simple things.

"Join us Zack."

Maya shouted.

Without arguing I immediately ran towards the pool in my boxers and jumped into it.

"I hope we are not bothering you and your moment"

Siya said in a worried tone and the girls agreed to her. Pulling Elina towards me I kissed her and as usual she immediately responded.

"See you are not. Actually we are not shy."

All of us started laughing and continued having fun.

************************************
Hey Beautiful People.

Enjoying the book? Hopefully there is a lot of updating happening tomorrow.

Don't forget to 👇

Vote, Comment and Share 😎✌

Love ya 😉🤗💓