P4 do boys matter that much?

She goes to Vixen hi Vixen you might want to change your mind about Springtrap. She said. He only cares about himself and is rude and lazy. Vixen looked confused that's not Springtrap he loves me!! Vixen said. I didn't want to have to do this. She pulls out a knife.SPRINGTRAP HELP!!! She said Springtrap came running in and saw Phantom Chica mangling up Vixen. Phantom Chica disappears. Springtrap runs over to Vixen it's ok babe puppet can fix you he takes her out to everyone they look disgusted Vixen uses her arm and goes to the top of the building and puts a cloak over herself Springtrap walks a few steps then he sees her bow fall he picks it up. And leaves he can't find her she eventually runs into Nightmare Bonnie and is in fnaf4 hello. He says showing his big scary teeth She is so scared she falls and right into Nightmare Bonnie's arms. I'm so sorry she says I get startled a lot. So I don't usually see girls like you here. Phantom Chica dismantled me I used to pretty and now I am a junk yard. Vixen pulls out her phone she has 3 texts from Springtrap. Hey babe where are you? Babe I'm so sorry about you being dismantled.
Please respond I can't eat or anything without you. She feels really bad but people like who she is here. I have to go back Springy has to know I'm ok. Hey btw you've been leaking blood this whole time she starts to feel like air has left her lungs. NB responds it NB Vixen is losing a lot of blood send in puppet she won't last 17 minutes! We are in the first Pizzaria. Come quick!!(sends)
Springtraps POV
I got a text hopefully from Vixen. Reads text aloud to everyone. It's NB Vixen is losing a lot of blood she won't last 17 minutes Send pupet we are in Pizzaria 1. We are in Pizzaria 2 so let's take the vent there.
Later...
It's ok NFreddy starts to patch her blood spill. It might last her five minutes we bought them some time. Puppet rushes in and looks at her. This is a first hopefully goes well. He said. Goes well? You do the best anyone could do she is my girlfriend!! Springtrap said. Calm down I need to think if I need to take her home or do it here. If I do it here I don't have any supplies. If I take her back she might not make it. Do it here Springtrap said I get Goldie to get your supplies he can teleport. Good thinking get him.
Vixens POV
I dream and I see a child a purple man and my Friends Fred,Bri,Cal,and me Myrissa
The purple man took us into a room I saw my best friends die right before my eyes I was nothing without them they were killed one by one Fred then Bri then Cal then me. I cried as I was killed I my torso was in Foxy's Mouth he closed it I died I became Vixen we were crying I missed my mommy.
I see lights my eyes start to open Springtrap is next to me she is awake and tells everyone. There is a force that kept her from dying Puppet said Phantom Chica felt really really bad and realized she wasn't right for Springtrap. Chi comes over everyone crowds around the table OMG ARE YOU OK? And other questions flood her mind. She closes her eyes. And breathes shallowly darn it Puppet said. What did you do puppet. I need some to hold this. The doing the top of a big blade Vixen starts to hurt really bad when he pulls it out of her spleen. It's ok you are ok
Vixen we have a question what kept you going? I love you don't I true love never dies.
(5 years later)
Can you tell the story again mom? Plushtrap asked I wish I could but your little sister Lolbit just fell asleep. So go to bed. Yes mom yes dad.