Chapter 2

Sans : hey! I I need to tell you something!

Me: what?

Sans: I like........ Ketchup

You thought he was going to say I like you but nooooo!

Oh and BTW there is going to be no sexual stuff in here for the little kiddies... For the kiddies... So imma keep it PG!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you turn your head slightly but slowly.. As you turn you see a skeleton with a smile , sky blue coat, With black short, with pink slippers with a white T-shirt. You shake his hand. Prrrffffffff. You start to laugh really hard and he smiles. Hi I'm sans... Sans the skeleton! what's your name? Oh m-my name is ——. Oh that is a nice name. You see I'm not here to capture you. But if you can't tell tsk.... My brother papyrus is human hunting  fanatic! But don't worry he won't harm you! So you can go right through there! My brother made the bars to big to stop anyone ..... You see a a taller skeleton with a red scarf and red boots- Yeah ok author now shut up and write the story wont ya sans said? Here stand behind that lamp it might make you blend in it you sit down....

  As papyrus make his speech and stuff when sans cracks those jokes well.... You make loud giggles?!?! BROTHER I'M  DISOWNING YOU!! And did you hear those giggles of your stupid puns ? It sounded like it came from over near this lamp.... Before papyrus reached their sans said. It might just be some kid playing papyrus... True true brother... When papyrus almost left he said.... NYEHHHHHHH! heh..... Kid you can come out now. You wag your tail. Sans mind : when I looked into her eyes I saw sparkles I could tell I was getting attached very quickly.... Thank you sans for helping me... *sans has a light blush on his cheekbones* no problem kid.....

Oh and before you leave can you do something for me? Sure you say. Thanks kid....... (Skip da walking) You get to sans and papyrus they seem to be confused. You walk closer to them. Crunch crunch crunch. (After papyrus speech and...... Stuff...)
They run off. Heh bye kid! His face is glazed with blue. Bye sans! As you stare at them leave you start to walk and walk....

(After once Papyrus's battle with you is done)

You pass out getting hit by a bone! And you still have the burn on your left side so that still hurts. As you pass out you fall and hit the snow . your face stings. When you wake up you see your in a cage with a blanket and some dog food. You stand up and you hurt everywhere! You see sans and go to him. You poke his forehead .he  doesn't wake up. You sit on his lap. He doesn't wake up. Their is only one way to do this! Ketchup!!!! You put ketchup on his face. He wakes up and opened his eye sockets.

   He blushing bright blue while you giggle very hard. I think your giggle is cute he says. You blush a light red. He wipes off the ketchup and chuckles. Wow kid do you go a bone to pick with me?? No you say teasing. What do you want to do? Ummm maybe go roller skating? Sure kid let's go! You grab your dollar skates with your coat and thick pants and beanie. Once you go roller skating you trip and fall on sans. SANSS! You fall on his face and accidentally kiss him. You both start to blush very extremely. One blush is red and one is blue!!

Woah kid! S-sorry sans they go home and get changed.

( did you like fan fiction?? )