Assurance

Three days have past since my talk with Masky and since then all I can think about is who would want us found out? If people knew we existed then that would jeopardize all the creepypastas. I sat on the couch in my thoughts as everyone was doing their own thing. Maybe Silver could help. Getting off of the couch I made my way to his room. Knocking I could hear him moving around until he got to the door and opened it. "(Y/N), come in!" He said smiling and closed it when I entered. Sitting on his bed he walked up to me and started petting my head causing purrs to erupt. He chuckled and sat next to me. Moving so my head was on his lap he continued to run his hand through my hair. "So what did you want?" He asked and I sighed. "Something Masky told me." "And what was that?" He asked. "He said... " I paused for a moment. "He said that there are killings that no one in the house are doing. That someone or some people, are trying to get us caught." Frowning he stopped moving his hand and had a thoughtful look on his face. Moving so the I could look up at him I noticed the faraway look in his eyes. "Silvy?" I quietly asked and he looked down at me. "I've... noticed that as well. Slenderman seems more..." He paused, searching for the right word. "Preoccupied, but I know that he'll protect us and do what he think is safe." Smiling at his answer I knew he was right. Slenderman would do what was right and take care of the problem.