Love

Once upon a time there was Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza live together in a riches house . One day Alden want to go to a friend to find a girlfriend that in love with his heart. A friend said there is a lot of girls out there than Alden said to himself Would I found a girlfriend that in love with me ? Hmmm Alden decided to look a girlfriend . Next day he found a girlfriend already in the Manila . Alden said what is your name? The Girl said my name is Maine Mendoza . Alden said oh that a beautiful name Maine Mendoza . Alden said do you want to go shopping or anywhere that fun with you ? Maine said Yes I would love to shopping but not to much shopping. And Alden said okay . Than Alden and Maine went to shopping in a different store . Maine said where did you live ? Alden said I live in Naga tabac Philippines. Maine said okay . Maine said again how old are you ? Alden said I'm 22 years old . Alden said how old are you too ? Maine said I'm 24 year old. Alden said that nice we are a different ages . Alden said Do you like me ? Maine said Yes I like you you are a nice person and also you look handsome man for me . Alden said wow that nice to say. You are a sweet friend. You know what I like you . Your a beautiful girl . Than Alden and Maine kiss for the first time . In the year of older like 45 years
Maine I had a acid head but she called Alden . Maine said hello honey can I ask you something ? Alden said Hello baby How are you ? Maine said I am not feeling well . Alden said Do you want to come there in your house ? Maine said yes come to my house because I'm a alone in the house . Alden said ok I will come to your house . And Alden said sure you can ask me a question . Maine said Do you want to have a sexual with me ? Alden said yes I would love to have a sexual with you . Maine said ok she happy . Alden went to Maine house . Alden Knocked at the door . Maine open the door and saw his boyfriend . And they both in love each other . Than suddenly the door knocking. Maine said who is it ? The person said this is Vic Scott . Alden said don't open the door to Maine . Maine said why ? Alden said its could be a bad guy or suspect person . Maine said okay I would not open the door . It's could be a bad guy. Alden and Maine quite to the room . Vic still knock and he bang and bang at the door . Than suddenly the police come to Maine house . Vic hide to the small cage and the police man knocked at the door . Maine open the door said to the police man Maine said There is a person knocking at my door but I don't know what face is look like but he still knocking at my door . He probably hiding in my house . The police man said to Maine said I'm gonna looking at your house and if I found the person that you said . Maine said okay please be careful in my house . Alden hide in the clothe set door . The police man look for a man that Maine said . Vic run to the gate . The police man found a man running down to the gate . The police man said stop running hold up right there . Vic still running to the sidewalk . The police man caught it in both hands Vic hands . Vic went to jail . The police man knocked at the door and Maine open the door again and police man said I found your person that you said knocking at the door . The police man explain to Maine . Maine said to the person why are you knocking at my door? Vic that person said because I was looking a girl that in love with me . Maine said oh okay I don't like you anyway but you could find a another girlfriend in somewhere else . I already have a boyfriend already he is here at my house . And sorry for that . Maine said to the police main please take this guy to jail . Vic was in the jail . Maine said thank you police officer man for your help . The police man said your very welcome . The police man went away .
Maine and Alden were kissing and having a sex . Maine and Alden was happy.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

     The End .
This story is the end of the story .