| ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ (ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ) |

"R i c k. . ."

That was all he heard throughout the dark abyss; no color, no light. Just pure darkness and her voice ringing out like a beacon of hope.

"R i c k. . . I . . I  c a n ' t  d o  t h i s  a n y m o r e. . ."

A beacon of hope crushed and shattered with those next words...

"I ' m  s o  t i r e d. . ."

He wanted to scream at her, yell... but every time he opened his mouth it was like water rushed in, making him choke on every breath he took.

"I ' m  t i r e d  o f   f i g h t i n g  h e r. . .  I  j u s t  w a n t  t o  s l e e p."

He could see her now. A bright blue light shined down upon her; he could see her face, her curves, the hair he loved to just twirl around his fingertips when they lay together.

"I ' m  s o r r y. . ."

"KEEP FIGHTING, DAMNIT!"

He screamed over and over, his throat feeling raw as water poured in and filled his lungs. He tried to move to her but he could feel the hands of that witch holding him back, her nails practically digging into his skin as she chuckled darkly beside his ear.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS, JUNE, YOU CAN'T LET HER WIN!!"

The light grew brighter around her as he managed to choke out the words, the hands multiplying on him and grabbing at his throat. He could see her smile at him now..

". . .I  l o v e  y o u. . ."

                              • • •

White. That was all he saw as he sat up in his bed, a throbbing feeling pounding away at his skull. He expected June to rush over now, try to calm down what a sweaty mess he had become due to the nightmare. But as he looked around, waiting, memories flooded back.

The nightmare was true. Rick was
                        a l o n e. . .

---------------------------------------

// oneshot thingy where June finally gave in to Enchantress :3
Ya know this isn't what I had planned for my oneshot, it was supposed to be super cheesy and cute but uh... kinda had a weird dream about this and then I found that gif of Joel so uhm... yeah this happened . _ . please don't kill me aha. . .
EDIT: changed the font cuz apparently it was unreadable and added just a few more details :3 //