She simply nodded as I got out telling me she would call me when she got home. I waved to her as she backed out of the drive way and slowly walked up the steps into the house.

Tate stepped out of the kitchen and frowned at my expression. I looked up at him my lip trembling.

"His marrying her." I bawled.

Tate instantly wrapped his arms around me tight and I cried into his shirt for what felt like hours. Until finally I pulled away and looked up at him slowly. Almost afraid to ask the question that bothered me.

"Did you know?"

His eyes searched mine as he was quiet for a moment -a moment too long-.

"How long?" I cried as I shoved him away from me looking down at the floor beneath me.

When he didn't answer I looked up at him to see tears streaming down his face also.

"How long! Tate!" I shouted causing him to flinch.

"I helped him pick it out." Is all he said. But that wasn't a answer.

"Tate." I said through gritted teeth taking a step closer to him. "How long did you know that he was going to purpose?"

Tate didn't look me in the eye as he whispered. "He picked the ring out when I picked Courtney's out."

To say I was shocked was an understatement.

"You knew the whole time I was here!?" I screamed angry now. "You watched me cry over some guy I was hoping would take me back. To then hoping I could get over him. And you knew this whole freaking time and didn't think you should at least warn me!"

He stayed looking at the ground, mumbling sorry.

"You hate Kelby because he made a mistake. And you won't forgive him but you keep something that was important from me. And you except me to forgive you?"

He was quiet but I could hear his soft crying. I had never seen Tate cry until now.

"I'm sorry, Emma I knew I should have told you but I just couldn't." He said his voice cracking.

"I can't believe you would do something like this." I said shaking my head in disappointment.

I folded my arms over my chest and stormed off to my room quickly pulling out the suitcases I had packed under the bed. Tate followed me mumbling sorry sorry in between sobs and as much as I wanted to tell him it was okay and forgive him. I just couldn't.

I grabbed all the close I had nicely hung in the closet and crammed everything back into my suitcases. Tears clouding my view.

"Emma don't leave." He begged as he grabbed my arm.

I stopped looking up at his tears stained face.

"You'll be lucky if I come back for the wedding." I said through gritted teeth.

I grabbed my bags and started taking them out to the car he had let me borrowed while I had spent time here. He watched me from the front porch as I did this. Jumping into the drivers seat and starting the car up.

I yanked it into reverse and tore down the dirt road. It wasn't good on this car to drive so fast since it sat s low on the ground but I could careless. Tears fell one after another and I was finding it hard to keep them at bay. I debated whether to go say goodbye to Halsey because I wasn't sure when I would be back. But I shook my head. It wouldn't help any she would make me stay and I can't. I just can't do this any more.

I can't walk around for another week acting like everything is fine when it isn't. I can't look at that ring on Mollies left hand and think about how badly I wanted it. I can't face Tate  any longer after all he had done. And most of all I couldn't face Cody not after this because in the end he really won. I'm the one that lost everything while he gained everything.