Midway City

Midway City

Victoria Connors

I felt myself slowly start to wake up from the electric shock they gave me, groaning as I noticed I was strapped to a chair rolling my eyes.

"Not this chair again" I muttered. I heard a chuckle as the chair was wheeling down the hall of the prison. "Oh yes this chair Vicky" Griggs said, if I wasn't strapped to this damn chair I'd knock his ass to the ground. I noticed the line I was in, I could hear Harley laughing then a scream.

What the fuck are they doing?

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked panicking. No one answered me, fuckers. When my chair was wheeled up, I saw these people with gloves and masks, these weird boxes that said something I couldn't even tell. I noticed a weird looking gun like thing as the person put it in their hand coming closer to me.

"Oh fuck no your not injecting me, no nO NO NO" I said as I started to yell, I moved an then felt this pain in my neck making me scream "OW" I screamed. "All clear" I heard the person say as my chair was now being wheeled away "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU PUT IN MY NECK??" I yelled. "Call down kid" Griggs said to me as I looked up at him. "You better stop calling me different names it's pissing me off!" I said through my teeth. "Ha, I should be glad I don't have to deal with your smart mouth for a couple weeks"

What? What did he mean by that?

I noticed my chair was being wheeled with the rest of the crew, off to a plane, are we being transferred? someone better tell me what the hell is going on.

Rick Flag

7 hours later

"Have they arrived yet?" I asked as I hopped off the helicopter. "Yup, they are wheeling them off. " I held my gun close to me as I followed my men over to these idiots.

"What is this flag?" My one crew member asked me. They rolled them out in a line.

El Diablo

Deadshot

Harley Quinn

Victoria Connors

Killer Croc

"Unstrap them" I said, as they unstrapped them all from their chairs. Harley then began to stretch. "Mhhm hiya boys! Harley Quinn nice to meet ya"

I sighed. This is gonna be a long day.

Victoria Connors

I stood the this here unvased by everything, Harley began to talk, the looks they gave her was priceless.

"Would you look at this, 12 pounds of shit in a 10 pound bag" Rick said as I looked over at it moving. "Welcome to the party Captain Boomerang" he said, ripping the bag open a man wearing a tank top his hair shaved on the sides and growning a beared,struggled getting out of the bag as he began punching one guy in the face an another.