this is where it starts......

"Are you still sleeping ? we're going to to be late,"

"Late for what ?"i thought yo myself ."Of course it was the first day of school but we had a grace period of like two weeks, we could go when I wanted."

But I wasn't going to say that out loud . I simply pulled away the covers , jumped out of bed and headed straight for the shower room.

My last bath, my last breakfast, i was counting down to the last time I'd see my parents until another two months or so.It's like I wasn't going to miss or anything , it's just that the two months I'd spent at home had become boring and also quite lonely.So i was looking forward to high school.

Northwing International Girls School, I'd heard a lot about it , well I'd heard a lot about the people that went there anyway.They were rich, brainy and also pretty.

.I'd say i only qualified as brainy but i was going anyway because Northwing International was supposed to better than Midil academy, my former school.

Although they were both boarding schools and one can never completely adapt to boarding life, I was this time things would would be different ; that I'd get some attention and at lest make some friends.

At Midil,things weren't so good.I spent my last year there crying over unchangeable things such as my crossed eyes and my financial status. In the end, i became one skinny ,depressed, anti-social, rude girl that even i didn't like.I just couldn't seem to concentrate on anything .

I was on my knees in my heart, praying for things to work out,just this once.