OneSided!Shizuo x Reader x BF!Izaya ~ I'm Yours.

Shizuo/Reader/Izaya ~ I'm Yours.

Do you know the saying "If you love two persons, you must choose the second one"? Well, I can't risk to lose the both of them.

Confusing, right?

I'm (f/n) (l/n), an information broker in Shibuya. I happen to be in Ikebukuro today for two reasons: one, I'm searching for Shizu-chan and two, my boyfriend is freaking missing.

My boyfriend you say? He's Izaya Orihara. Also an information broker who lives in Shibuya but always comes to Ikebukuro to annoy Shizu-chan or mess with someone's life because he's just bored. Well, that's him.

I stopped by at Russia Sushi to eat because walking around 'Bukuro is tiring, considering it's freaking big. I always ask Simon as to where Shizu-chan is but instead of answering me, he will just smile widely and tease me to it but actually, to be honest, I always deny the fact that I like him.

Well, truth is, I always have.

It started when we were in high school. I'm actually his best friend back then, he will always tell me about everything and anything. It went to the point that I actually knew his every actions like, when he's excited and he's hiding it. I even gave him the name Shizu-chan!

Everything just changed when Shinra introduced Izaya to him. I was there too. Izaya just didn't know me before until Shinra introduced me to him and that's what happened. After that, when I tried to talk to Shizuo, he will just ignore me. He will just talk to me when he needs someone to release his anger too because Shinra's pretty much busy with Celty.

But when Izaya and I started going out, he completely ignored me. Acted as if I never existed on his life. I wanted to apologize to him but I gave up.

Well, it's not like I don't love Izaya. I actually love him even though he's such a bastard who loves to play with people.

I love him even though I was just his pawn.

Hahaha, confusing isn't? Now let's get back to the story. After I finished my meal and payed it off, I decided to walk around again also finding my freaking boyfriend. Damn it, where the hell is he?!

Then suddenly, I felt my sense of sight is being snatched away when I felt hands over my eyes, preventing me to see anything. I was about to react when the mysterious person asked "What are you doing, walking around Ikebukuro, (f/n)-chan~?"

I gasped and swiftly removing the hands as I turn around, revealing my stupid boyfriend carrying a stupid grin on his face.

"Bakazaya! I've been looking everywhere for you!" He just chuckled. "You're too cute when you're angry, (f/n)-chan. Did my favorite human missed me?" He teased as my frown got deeper and punched him but failed to do so because he got my wrist before it landed, pulling me closer to his. I blushed and looked away. "Did (f/n)-chan missed me that much?" I pouted. "Look at me, (f/n)." His tone got so serious and he's not calling me with a suffix, so I looked at him.

"What?" I asked, feigning annoyance. He just chuckled. "You're so cute when you're flustered, you know that?" He teased again and I frowned, wrapping my arms around his waist, hiding my embarrassment. But then, he swiftly pulled me away and pushed me with such force. I was about to yell at him when I saw his smirk but then a vending machine came flying in front of us.

Oh, now I get it.

"IIIIIZAAAAYAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

I heard Shizu-chan scream out. Izaya chuckled. "My, my. Shizu-chan knows how to ruin a moment!" He then takes out his flickblade and smirks. I facepalmed. Seriously, Izaya?

While vending machines and street signs are being thrown left and right, I just watched the both of them.

Well, yeah, I know it's wrong to love both persons at the same time but, who cares? Nobody knows anyway.

Nobody should know.

Well, everything changed after that day anyway.

Kine-san went to my apartment with the news I don't even expect.

Izaya is going all out on killing Shizuo.

Of course, I went with him to Ikebukuro to set some things. When we get there, the traffic is too heavy with loud beeping noises that belonged to the bikers. Dunno why they're there and I don't even care. So, I got off from the car and opened my phone and saw Izaya's location on my GPS, in which I ran my ass off to.

Suddenly, when I get there, I saw them.

Shizuo's clothes are torn up while Izaya's on the ground. I gasped when he's about to stand up and rushed to his side when Shizuo's about to smash the vending machine to him. "Shizuo, stop!"

I yelled as he froze and dropped the vending machine. "(f/n)?" He muttered.

"Shizu---"

"(Na--)"

My eyes widened.

"Izaya!" Izaya fell down with a wild thud then a woman came out. "Oh. I thought I stabbed you." She said plainly. I frowned. What's her name again? Varo-- Voro-- what--

"Vorona, what are you doing here?" Shizuo asked. "Shizuo-senpai, you're human."

My frown got deeper. What the hell?

Shizuo... Why...

Then a smoke is fired. Great timing, Kine-san's car came and helped me carry Izaya.

One last thing came to my mind.

Shizu-chan... How did you became like that?

=Timeskip; Morning; At Izaya's House=

I woke up with him moving around.

"Izaya?" He clutched on his stomach and grunted. "Hey, don't move so much!" I said as I guided him to sit up in the bed.

"So... I got stabbed by Shizu-chan's bitch?"

My eyes widened. "They really are in a relationship?" He smirked. "Are you jealous, (f/n)-chan~?" He teased. "Bakazaya!"

He laughed as I sat on his lap, careful not to touch his wound. "I was worried, you know." I muttered and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You know..."

"I have a feeling you like someone other than me."

My eyes widened. Shit.

He removes my arms and glared at me. "You know I will know everything, (f/n)." I bit my lip and averted my gaze. "(F/n)." He called and gripped my chin harshly. "You are only my human, you got that?"

I stared at those red orbs that are glaring at me. I chuckled. "Bakazaya..." His glare vanished and replaced with a confused look. I cupped both of his chin.

"I'm only yours, Izaya." And give him a loving kiss.

I'm only his. Even though I still love Shizuo.

A/n: yow minna! This took so long because I have this thing called Preliminary Examination hangover. Lmaaaooo. So sorry if it look like it's rushed or something. Huehuehue. Btw, requests are still open! :3