1

Carmels pov

Today felt like a good day, i was feeling nice and happy, nothing could ruin my day.

"Honey come in the kitchen!!" Yells my mom. She's a single mother and her friend Cacy was here.

"If your going to bug me about my graduation photos, that was a year ago. I'm 18 and now have a nice smile" i say, i looked at both of them and they had a huge grin on thier faces.

"We spoke with a family, and..oh Cacy you say it!!!!" Says my mom

"We, well your mother, have arranged a marriage for you!!" She praticly screams, day just ruined

"Oh wow. When i thought my life couldn't get anymore happier" I say sarcastically

"Stop being sarcastic you brat!" Jokes my mom "they're coming over for dinner tonight!"

"I have no fucking clue who the hell he, or his family is!!" I start

"Don't start with me young lady" my mom snaps. I could feel tears forming in my eyes begging to let go.

"I HATE YOU!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?" I scream, i throw a pillow at her and ran to my room, which took a while because we have a huge ass house. Why did she need so much space?? I cried in my pillow and held a photo of my dad to my chest. I miss him so much. My mom and dad were fighting one day and he just walked out on us...more importantly...me. He took a quick glance at me before leaving as if he were telling me that 'I'm so so so sorry, I love you' i screamed in my pillow and cried some more. My mom thinks she runs my life and it sucks. I looked in the mirror and i looked horrible. I jumped in the shower and shaved and did all that. Once I was done i dried off and went to my closet, it was hard to choose, i walked a little bit more further into my closet and saw a nice outfit. It was a red crop top and black leggings. I blow dried my hair and put it into nice, side french braids.

"Well, time to do my make up" i say to my self, i walked over to my little stand and do my make up. Just foundation, concealer, highlight and contour, eyebrows, did smokey eye kinda look and winged eyeliner. I also did a red matte lipstick. I looked pretty decent. I heard the door bell ring and i carefully walked out to look who my soon to be fiance was. Since there was a huge ass chandelier, i couldn't quite see his face. There were two boys and a mom and a dad.

Which one am I going to marry??

"Carmel?" Yells my mom, i pretend to walk by

"What??" I say with an attitude, i wanted to show the guests i didn't sign up for this

"Our guests are here so loose the attitude, please" she says 'oh so sweetly'

"I can't help it. I thought for once marriage was going to be my choice. For God's sake i barley know the damn family!!" I say, walking down the huge staircase. I went to the bottom of the stairs and came face to face with the family. I still didn't know which one im marrying. My mom shots me a glare but I return the favor with a annoying smile. She turns to them and gives them an apologizing smile

"This is my lovely daughter, Carmel. Carmel, this is Lisa and Sean, thier two sons are Grayson and Ethan. Ethan is on the right and your fiance Grayson is one the left." She squeals, i looked at him and he was pretty good looking, but not my type. He looks like the kind of guy who doesn't give a crap about your feelings or anyone but himself. He gives me a nervous smile and i just looked at him, blankly. I could tell he was uncomfortable so I chose him my favorite look, an evil smirk.

"Hi! I'm Lisa! So nice to meet you finally! Me and your mother has been talking about this for about a year now!" Says Lisa, a fucking year?!?

"Wait, a year??" I say shocked