Jealous alain version

💜💜OMG I love this picture so much!! And Alain's face tho. So I will be doing two versions this one for Alain and another one for Mairin. So hope you enjoy!💜💜

🔥Alain's POV🔥
So me and Mairin met up with ash and the gang as we were making our way to anistar city. I was going to confess my feelings to Mairin on our way there but she insisted that we go with them. And with her adorable puppy eyes I had to say yes.😩 Anyways as we were walking I heard a yell. " OWW" Mairin said as she tripped over a rock. "Woah are you okay?" Asked ash. Then ash held out his hand then she said," yeah I'm just really clumsy" as she held his hand. Oh HECK NO!!! He is not stealing my girl!!! Then I made a death glare at ash. I wanted to strangle him so much😡😡😡.
-a few hours later-
So now they are training together which makes me really mad!!! She never asks me for help. 😡 after they were done I decided I should tell Mairin how I feel. "Hey Mairin can I talk to you in private?" "Sure Alain!" She said. " so what did you want to talk about??" " Well...do you like ash?"I asked. That really hurt my heart to say that. "No. I like someone else" "huh!?" I said. "Could you tell me?" I asked her. "Fine only if you say yours!" "Fine!!" "1...2...3...it's you/it's you!!!" We said at the same time. "Really!?" She asked.
"Yeah I've liked you since the beginning if you just want to be friends I guess-" I got cut off by her pecking me on the lips.

BEST FEELING EVER!!! "I like you too Alain and I've always liked you too

BEST FEELING EVER!!! "I like you too Alain and I've always liked you too." She said. Then out of no where we saw a flash of light and people bursting out laughing. "HAHAHA WE GOT YOU TO ON PHOTO!!!" Bonnie said as she held up the camera. "BONNIE!!!!!"

💜💜I enjoyed making that one! Anyways tell me what you think about this chapter. And what I should do next! Until next time!💜💜