5. #%YOU LIED%#

I closed my door and collapsed on the floor. I was exhausted.

*knock knock knock*

I sighed and flopped on my face, letting it knock, they eventually gave up, and they slid an envelope under the door.

I turned around and picked it up, taking my face off the floor.

Dear Remay,

I ask for forgiveness, i am very sorry that I lied to you my name isn't Duane, it's Jax. I wanted to know that I could trust you, because where I come from, we can't trust any girls, no one, nada.

Jax......

I stared at the paper a few more seconds, the i threw it across the room. Was i angry? Was i sad? I couldn't tell.

I got up, grabbed my bag, and tossed it on the counter. I needed a shower after my after school exercise.

I ran a warm shower and stood there, pushing my thoughts away.

[I'm supposed to meet the girls for dinner, but I'm not in the mood for it now, I'll have to cancel]

I got changed, and texted them, they kept bothering me to give them an answer why, but I ignored them.

[Why does this bother me so much? I don't like him, do I? I can't, I mustn't]

I decide to go for a walk to clear my head.
~~~
~~~

I was half way down the hallway when I heard-

"May!" He shouted with a little chuckle at the end.

It was Duane, oh his name is Jax, isn't it.

I stopped, stayed looking down, my eyes tearing up, and i pulled my hood over my head more, and i continued walking.