01.

Eleanora

"I can't believe I'm going on a 16 hour flight with you." I teased.

"Bitch please, you should be thankful you even have this much time with me." Valentina, my best friend objected. "And how are you not even done packing? You literally had 2 weeks to pack."

"I didn't know what shoes to bring and I can't stand to leave some of my favorite shirts back home." I admitted.

Sure I did have 2 weeks to pack, but what good does that do when you have a closet full of clothes. I knew I was going to be buying more clothes in Brazil, so there wasn't a point in bring half my closet. I was also a procrastinator, no matter what task it is, I would push it aside then come back to it last minute. Probably not a good habit to have when your almost 22.

Valentina rolled her eyes. "We're there for 3 weeks. Bring everything, besides we'll probably have to change 3 times a day either because of the heat or because we see really cute Brazilian guys. And we need glam for the night life."

Valentina has made it her goal to either hook up with a Brazilian guy or date one. She was what you call a "hoe." But you can't judge a girl for living her life.

"I really don't know why we need to go out every night." Valentina wanted us to go to every nightclub and parties that were being held in Rio starting from the time we were there and to the time we leave. Honesty, I just wanted to enjoy my time there and take in the culture of Brazil.

"Do you really expect us to still in our hotel room all night?"

"No.. But – "

"Exactly." She interrupted. "Now hurry up and pack. Don't forgot the red dress. It makes you hotter then you were before."

I plopped my head onto the pillow as she began to walk into my closet. Seconds later, she came back out with her arms full of clothes. "Where's your suitcase?"

I pointed my finger in the direction of where my suitcases were laying, in the corner where it would be untouched until now.

I knew I should tell her to stop and let me help her, but it would be useless. She would take out all the clothes I packed then replace it with her picks.

+++++

I was officially packed and ready to go for tomorrow's flight. I had a total of 3 large suitcases. It was suppose to be 5, but luckily I had bargained with Valentina and got her to move it down to 3.

A knock on the door brought me back to reality. "El, can we come in?"

I muttered back a yes, and soon after my parents barged in.

Their eyes scan the corner where I had kept all the things I was going to be bring to Brazil.

"You seem to be ready, finally." My mother observed.

I nodded. "With the help of Valentina of course."

"I had just contacted the Moretti Hotel, and I gave them clear orders to give you a warm welcome and the Presidential suite." Father interrupted.

"Father, that is really unneeded. I really don't need a huge welcoming and Valentina and I will do fine with a normal suite." I begged.

"Nonsense," He barked. "You will be the next CEO of Moretti Hotel and Resort. They need to welcome their future boss."

My father was one of the most respected man in the hotel industry, and some out of the hotel business. He was demanding and wanted the best out of everything. He was starting to get older day by day, and was soon to step down sooner or later. Me being his only child, I was going to take over right when he steps down. I wasn't ready at all, but when my time has come I will be.

I couldn't do anything but agree with him.

"Are you going to be taking the jet for your flight tomorrow?"

I shook my head. "We had already bought the flight tickets a few months back."

"Do you have enough money?" He questioned.

"Yes father. I had saved up for a while just for this trip."

"I still don't understand why you can't just use my money." He grumbled under his breath.

He was going to ask another question, but thankfully my mother had stopped him before he could speak. "Tesoro, why don't we let El rest before her long flight tomorrow."

"Okay... Fine." Mother started to drag father out of the room by his hand, but before she left she gave me a wink. My parents were seriously children at heart.

In all honestly, this was going to be a long trip and it hasn't even begun yet.

***************
not be edited