Chapter 2: The Beautiful Flower

Maggie and I are still friends even after we broke up. So first day of spring break when I was in 8th grade, I woke up and got a text asking around 10 a.m asking if I could come over around 12 to Maggie's new house with her other friends Sammie and Cassie. I go to ask my parents and my mom and dad made fun of me like every parent does but got over it and they said yea. my mom drives me over, it's about a mile from my house. once we get there I hope out of the car and her house looks so awesome. It is built on a hill and surrounded with trees and has a pond. Then there is a creek that runs on forever I think. Her house is built out of stone and wood. I go up and knock at the door and Maggie answers it.

Maggie, "Hey Derek, come on in. Sammie and Cassie are already here in the living Room, just follow me"

I follow her to the living room and once we got there I like froze for a minute, or at least it felt like a minute it was more like 3 seconds. Cassie was so beautiful, it was like looking at a flower bloom with life.

Maggie, "So this is Derek, and Derek this is Sammie and Cassie."

I did not know what to do cause i got really really shy.

Derek, "Hi"

God that was the worst hi ever.

Maggie, "So I was thinking we could go for a walk in my woods all together and follow the creek."

Sammie, "That seems like a great idea, get some sun while we are doing it"

Cassie, "Yea, Hope no one is afraid of snakes" with a smirk

Maggie, "There are no snake back there but nice try though Cassie"

Derek, "If anything there would be spiders"

Cassie, " well at least I'm not leading the way cause I hate spider"

So Maggie leads us to the trail to lead us to the creek and start walk through the woods. Guess who was the first to fall in the creek, oh yea, ME. Everyone laughs at it I laugh at it a little too, but then i realized i don't have extra cloths but whatever. So 20 minutes later Maggie, Sammie, and Cassie are just talking to each other about school and what they're going to do with the rest of their spring break. but i'm the one all being quiet because i'm too shy to even speak up. Then we got to a old canal that used to be where the creek is now.

Cassie, "Wow this is so cool" with excitement

Maggie, "Yea, when it rains and gets deeper we could swim in it but it is not that high right now."

Sammie, "We should totally do that sometime!"

Maggie, "Yea that would be a lot of fun"

We walk through the creek again to get across to walk farther Another 20 minutes pass by with me talking every once in awhile with them talking about kings island and about how fun it is. We get to this part where there is a hill and cassie goes up but none of the others went up the hill but I went up like a lost puppy and followed her

Cassie, "Hey guys there is a building over here"

Derek, " It looks almost like a shooting range"

Maggie, "No that's a Police Training building, but that is a shooting range for Training."

Cassie and I went back down the hill to re group with the others. Then i found a cool looking bullet shell.

Derek, "Well it's definitely a shooting range cause i found a bullet shell"

Sammie, "That's cool"

Maggie, "Yea there all over the place over here."

Derek, "Well now this shell doesn't seem that special anymore, since there are more."

We started to head back and once we were back on the trail to Maggie's house, Cassie asked me how I knew Maggie. So i told her about how we met and basically dated after we met and told her about the note thing. she thought it was cute. Then I told her i still liked her, but i should have not said that because I kinda lost feelings for Maggie after I got to know Cassie a little and how she is so beautiful. I just thought someone that beautiful would never date someone like me. a Shy guy that has a baby face still and kinda fat on the thighs. Plus i thought someone as beautiful as her would already have a boyfriend. 

We show up at Maggie's house finally, my legs are kinda killing me.

Maggie, "you guys want a popsicle"

Derek, "I'll take a blue one"

Sammie, "I want a green popsicle"

Cassie, "I will also take a blue one as well" 

Maggie gets us popsicles and we all say thank you. we all go inside and sit in the living room, and talk about gossip, well more like the girls did and I listened. 30 minutes later it was about time for all of us to go so we took a photo together, Well more like cassie took a photo and did not include herself in it. Then we all talked some more while we waited for our rides. My mom picked me up and asked me if i had fun.

Derek, "Yea I had fun it was awesome"

Then I Told her about all we did and she also agreed that it sounded really fun.

That's the end of Chapter 2, I'm trying to do a chapter every day if I can but I just hope it's not a boring story cause i suck at making dialogue.