That's why his accent is funny. It's a mix between Canadian and Australian.

After she motioned him to sit next to me, he began stirring a conversation silently with me. He just kept telling me how boring this class is and how I agreed and blah blah blah.

But in the back of my mind, something told me I knew him.. But I just can't place it..

"Dude, class is over." I looked around to see that the class was empty. Did I space out that long?

He laughed at my expression and pulled me up, dragging me to my locker. I didn't even realize that he was now my new locker buddy. I'm cool with that.

"Do you want to hang after school?" He asked, closing his locker and facing me as I just closed mine.

"Sure."  Shrugging, he smiled and I took his schedule. Looking at it stunned, I handed it back to him.Can you believe it? We have everything together.

"We have everything together.." His smile grew wider.

"Sweet! Show me the way Dora so we can get to class on time." Nodding, I guided us to our next class.

*

"And last but not least, this is my room." Aryln was giving me a tour of his house. There were still some boxes in every room, including Arlyns.

"Nice place." He nodded and sat on the bed, patting the place next to him. Making my way over, my eyes caught a certain picture on his nightstand. I rushed over to it and picked it up.

My eyes were not believing what I was seeing. Everything started to get blurry and I realized that I was crying. I looked at Arlyn in disbelief.

"You're actually back."

Looking back down at the picture, Arlyn had his arm around my shoulders with a huge childish grin. My arm was around his tiny waist as I gave a shy smile.

This picture was taken the Summer he left. We had to be around five or six.

Putting the picture down, I felt someone snake their arms around my waist. Knowing who it was instantly, I turned around and wrapped mine around his neck, burying my face in his chest.

"I missed you so much." I mumbled as the tears kept falling.

"I missed you too. " He pulled my back and grinned. "Stop crying, strawberry. I'm back."

I gave him a smile and wiped the tears away. "I know, I know. I just missed you a lot." He gave me a warm smile before walking away to his drawer.

After digging around for a few seconds, he came back and extended my arm. He tied on a flat multicolored bracelet.

"I bought this for you as a "I'm back and we can be together again" gift." Blushing and giving him a warm smile and hugged him quickly. I mumbled a 'thank you' and pulled away to sit on his bed.

"We have a lot of catching up to do!" He said jumping on the bed with a huge grin plastered on his face and started talking about how it was living in Australia for a few years.

"Australia sounds fun." I said smiling and falling backwards on the comfortable mattress when he finished telling me all the fun things he did and stuff.

He looked down at me and gave me his signature grin. "Maybe the two of us can visit there one day."

Trying not to blush, I nodded.

Okay, thinking time. Arlyn doesn't know I'm gay. Oh my gosh, what if he's a homophobe? Our friendship would be ruined because of me! I can't tell him..That's it, he'll never know.

"Are you okay?" Arlyn asked looking down at me with concern.

"I'm fine, I'm just thinking." He nodded slowly and flopped down beside me.

"About?" We both turned our heads to face each other, not knowing that our lips would be so close. I can literally feel his breath on my lips.

My mind is playing tricks on me, cause I know my best friend; Arlyn is not looking at my lips. Nope. Just nope.

Sitting up quickly, I looked down at him who was already staring at me. I looked at the time on his nightstand and jumped up.

"Oh shit! I'm late for supper! I forgot Luka and his mom were coming over.." Groaning, I looked down at him with an apologetic smile. "I have to go, I'm sorry."

"Wait." He stuck hid hand in my butt pocket that made me gasp in surprise. "Sorry." He chuckled.

He handed me my phone back after a minute and grabbed my hand, pulling me out and down the stairs to his front door.

I loved the feeling of his hand in mine. It's so warm and soft. But  when he pulled his hand away, I felt all cold again.. I DON'T LIKE THIS.

"I texted myself on your phone, you have my number. I'll pick you up at your place tomorrow morning, Kay?" He leaned on the door frame,smirking a bit.

Blushing and nodding, I turned around and ran home.

Let's hope my mom isn't too mad that I'm almost ten minutes for dinner.

***********************************

A/N: Woo, another chapter done c: Please vote & comment c: