4

The next day the older man received a call from one of his friends, Jacob Perez, he was the owner of multiple art museums. Michael was actually happy his friend called him because he had some things to ask him.

"Yo." He answered the phone.

"You forgot how to give proper hello's now?" Jacob groaned. "Anyways, I wanted to check up on you."

"I'm doing good, but this cute ass boy just moved in a few apartments down." He bit his lip at the thought of the younger boy.

On the other side of the line, the friend was irritated. He knew how Michael was and how he treats the people he's attracted to.

"Please, be careful with this one." The friend sighed.

"I'm being careful, just chill." The older man chuckled. "We just met yesterday and I practically have him wrapped around my finger already. He let me--"

"Alright Mike that's enough." The friend interrupted out of irritation. "I don't have time to listen to you talk about your fantasies with a clueless boy. Bye."

"Wait! This one's an artist and I think you'd really like him."

"I have a lot of artist I like, I'm sure he's just the same as them." Jacob sighed.

"No, he's different, like a good type of different. It kind of explains why I find him attractive, his mind is just...beautiful and I want you to meet him." The line was silent as the friend was thinking about it the subject. "Please Jacob."

"Fine, have him over by eleven alright and make him bring some of his best art." The friend immediately hung up and the older man smiled.

"Now I'm definitely gonna get that ass." He said to himself.

He put on a shirt and went to the younger boys apartment. He knocked on the door, but there was no answer. He twisted the knob and the door was unlocked. You'd think he would lock his door. He thought. He let himself into the house and walked around, the young boy still no where to be found. The older man finally saw the younger boy's room door and opened it gently letting the cold air from the ac hit across his face.

"It's cold as fuck in here." He mumbled. "He's signing up to get sick."

Michael heard shuffling in the bed, and peeked to see it was Elijah sound asleep. The young boy was shirtless, and barely covered by his blanket. The older man quietly walked inside and sat on the bed. He wanted to wake him up, but he was admiring his body. Luckily the boy was a deep sleeper.

"Why is everything about you so beautiful?" He questioned, caressing his light brown skin. "Little do you know you're going to be my canvas, and I'll cover you with all my love bites until you can't take anymore." He slid his hand around the boy's neck and put his lip against his shoulder. He sucked on it leaving another hickey and the boy let out a soft moan in his sleep. "You'll be practically begging on your knees for me."

The boy turned over and groaned. "Why the hell are you in my apartment?"

The older man jumped back, surprised, wondering if he heard any of what he said. "I um..."

"And what was all that stuff you were mumbling?"

Michael sighed in relief and chuckled. "Don't worry about it, just get your ass up."

Elijah sat up and yawned. "I should call the police, so you can get arrested for breaking and entering."

"But the door was unlocked."

"Oh..well..." The boy pouted. "Shut up. Why are you even here? And why are you in my room? You're such a pervert, you could've knocked first!"

"Hold on." The older man laughed. "I have a surprise offer for you."

"Second day knowing each other and already surprises?" Elijah smirked. "I'm starting to like you."

"You'll like me more when you find out what it is."

"Tell me. Tell me. Tell me." The young boy whined.

"Okay, so because you're into art. I set you up to meet with my friend Jacob Perez, and he's eagerly waiting to meet you." The older man may have lied about the eager part, but it didn't really matter to the young boy.

"You mean, the Jacob Perez?" His eyes began to widen, and the older man nodded. "Michael!" He jumped on him. "Thank you so much you don't know how much this means to me! I could just kiss you right now."

"Not like I would mind."

"I said I could, didn't say I would." The boy stood up, eager to meet Jacob Perez. "I need to get ready, get out."

"I will I will." The older man left the room with a smile on his face. He couldn't wait till Elijah finally give in to him.